News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Brad Swanson

Greywalls May 30-June 1
« on: May 02, 2008, 08:17:38 AM »
My first of hopefully several trips up to Marquette to play Greywalls this season has been scheduled for May 30-June1.  I anticipate playing a Friday afternoon round, two rounds on Saturday, and a Sunday morning round, and have 2 open slots for each round at the moment.  If anyone has any interest in joining us for any of these rounds, send me a PM. 

Cheers,
Brad 

Brad Swanson

Re: Greywalls May 30-June 1
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 05:35:28 PM »
A bump for the latecomers.

Brad Swanson

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 10:09:37 AM »
Bringing this to the top.  I may have one of the 2 spots filled at this point, but please message me if you have any interest.  I could certainly arrange another 4 some to join in the fun if the interest is there.

Cheers,
Brad

Mike_DeVries

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 07:42:07 PM »
Brad,
Would be nice to join you, but I am busy below the bridge.  I will be there on June 30th though.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts on how the course wintered -- it was a long one, but sounds like everything came through well.

Best,
Mike

ed_getka

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 12:49:08 AM »
Brad,
   I would love to join you, but it is too early in the summer for me this year. Hopefully your next jaunt up there will coincide with our summer travels to your neck of the woods. Have a great time and let us know how the course is looking this year.
"Perimeter-weighted fairways", The best euphemism for containment mounding I've ever heard.

Brad Swanson

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 10:26:43 AM »
A quick update:  I have the following times booked for rounds at Greywalls.

Fri: 2:00
Sat: 10:20; 3:30 (cutting this pretty tight, might try to move the second round back 20 minutes).
Sunday: 8:30

I still have room for 2 (but may have a taker for one or both spots).  The greens have already been punched, so they should be in great shape in a few weeks.  Email or IM me if you are interested to join us for any or all of our rounds. 

Cheers,
Brad

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back