News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tom Huckaby

You truly are insane.

;D

Mike Benham

"golden boy"?????

Oh boy, I am sensing a smack-down of epic proportions on Friday, I sure hope I can make it ...
"... and I liked the guy ..."

Tom Huckaby

If a smack-down's gonna happen it's gonna be YOU who feels my wrath, Broncoboy.  I haven't given you your much needed whuppin' in FAR too long.

;D

Kalen Braley

Hey,

If you all had just invited me, I would have come down and beaten all y'all.

High score wins right??   ;D  ;D

rchesnut

David, you're welcome to join me in the member's game at Pasatiempo on Sunday morning, if you're still in town and don't mind playing for a little money.  

Rob C.  

ed_getka

Kalen,
   Any time you want to escape the frozen wilderness of Utah you are welcome to stay at our house and we'll go out and golf.

David,
   There you go, someone to golf with at Pasatiempo. Now I wish I didn't have a family Xmas party to go to down south so I could join you guys.
"Perimeter-weighted fairways", The best euphemism for containment mounding I've ever heard.

David Ober

David, you're welcome to join me in the member's game at Pasatiempo on Sunday morning, if you're still in town and don't mind playing for a little money.  

Rob C.  

Gross or net? We talkin' $5 nassaus with 2-down autos or more than that? Skins? Team stuff?

Whatever it is, I'm in as long as I can be back to Pleasanton by 5:00 for dinner!! :-)

rchesnut

David, I'll send you a direct note to set up the time.  The Pasatiempo group has a $30 buy in with payouts for best 3/4 ball net each hole, best 2 man, low net...plus an inside game that's a $3 Nassau auto 2 down press plus junk.  I''ll explain the rules as we go along, don't worry.  :)  If you have an awful day you'll lose $50 or so, but you'll save more than that on your greens fees playing as my guest.  

It's not that cold along the coast this time of year, probably 45 degrees when we tee off warming up to 60, half the group plays in shorts this time of year...I'm going to try and get Huckaby to come out in January for a smack-down GCA nassau, no long pants allowed match.  
;D

Rob C

Tom Huckaby

Rob: be careful what you wish for... I own several pairs of knickers.

;D

Jim Franklin

;D

Good luck Rob. Seeing Huck in knickers has to be worth 2 a side!
Mr Hurricane

PThomas

;D

Good luck Rob. Seeing Huck in knickers has to be worth 2 a side!

oh how we need to see pictures of that!
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

Tom Huckaby

Women world-wide would pay good money for such... as if I would post such here for free.

I did wear them at KPII, the round at Pajaro Valley.  Bill McBride did as well.  I must say we looked dashing.

TH

Jim Franklin

Women world-wide would pay good money for such... as if I would post such here for free.

I did wear them at KPII, the round at Pajaro Valley.  Bill McBride did as well.  I must say we looked dashing.

TH

That's Huckaby, Tom Huckaby, agent 0000 (double-o double-o). Dashing huh?  ;)
Mr Hurricane

Tom Huckaby

Darn right.  Now please pass the shoe.

Baccarat Tom

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back