News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike_Young

Dixie Cup Dork contest
« on: October 08, 2007, 08:54:08 PM »
As dixie Cup participants know..we were choosing the biggest dork at the dixie cup by  ballot.....so far I have approximately 20 ballots or emails but no majority as of yet.....definitely a front runner though.....
Try to get the ballots in b4 midnite tomorrow and I will anounce the winner.  
Winner will receive the DixieDork engraved white belt.
Mike
"just standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona"

John Mayhugh

Re:Dixie Cup Dork contest
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 09:56:18 PM »
How about a shaving kit too?

Mike_Young

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 10:01:06 PM »
How about a shaving kit too?
great idea

Mike_Young

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 08:57:52 AM »
I got another 9 votes in last nite via email and im.......we may have a majority sooner than thought....

grandwazo

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 09:54:58 AM »
I'd like to vote for the guy who brought his wife to dinner Saturday night....the "aw shucks" routine through the Q & A after dinner vs. the entertainment you provided through 18 sublime holes at Longshadow on Saturday morning kind of leaves me no choice.  

Thanks for a great weekend Mike, you were a great host.  To my playing partners on both Friday and Saturday, you guys were a joy to play with.  Thank you also to the Greenville Golfing Society for once again enabling the North to come down South and visit....and walk away the victors!

I would also like to congratulate Brad Tufts who scored his first ace at the 7th hole at Chechessee Creek Monday morning.  A perfect morning on a perfect day was highlighted by his 7 iron which hit two feet in front of the hole and then gracefully dropped in.  Way to go Brad!

« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 09:55:45 AM by jsiskind »

Mike_Young

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 10:01:50 AM »
I'd like to vote for the guy who brought his wife to dinner Saturday night....the "aw shucks" routine through the Q & A after dinner vs. the entertainment you provided through 18 sublime holes at Longshadow on Saturday morning kind of leaves me no choice.  

Thanks for a great weekend Mike, you were a great host.  To my playing partners on both Friday and Saturday, you guys were a joy to play with.  Thank you also to the Greenville Golfing Society for once again enabling the North to come down South and visit....and walk away the victors!

I would also like to congratulate Brad Tufts who scored his first ace at the 7th hole at Chechessee Creek Monday morning.  A perfect morning on a perfect day was highlighted by his 7 iron which hit two feet in front of the hole and then gracefully dropped in.  Way to go Brad!

Congrats to Brad......Jay...the gy you mention was just a little too late......Kyle just got enough votes to guarantee him a win for the title this year.....I will announce it later with a picture of his belt....
Mike

Bill_McBride

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 01:01:34 PM »
It would be almost worth winning to get a white belt.

Jim Thompson

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 01:06:11 PM »
Mike,

Are you going to break out your Bedazzler for this one??? :D

JT
Jim Thompson

rjsimper

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 01:09:27 PM »
Brad owes me a bottle of Mello Yello next time I see him.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back