News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tom_Doak

Re:Here's a fundamental architecture question for you.
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2007, 09:16:00 AM »
Mark F:

I almost put in my post that Royal Melbourne would be the answer for Aussies on all three points (or at least two out of three) ... but it's hard for any course in Australia to win a popularity contest because you are so far away.

TEPaul

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2007, 09:17:17 AM »
To be honest with you, and on some reflection, I think the initial questions on this thread are poorly conceived and presented. I think the guy who conceived and presented them is sometimes subject to muddled thinking. Or would meddled thinking or even moldy thinking by more accurate?

I need to know the answer to this particular question because in about two months my spectacular office, or studio, or "getaway" or "man space" or whatever it will be called that is in the barn (attached to the barn) will be finished and at that point I plan on almost completely retiring from life to move to the barn and just do nothing more than THINK (mostly about some very FUNDAMENTAL questions) for the rest of my years.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 09:28:20 AM by TEPaul »

Norbert P

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2007, 02:15:32 PM »
The outside...  

"Golf is only meant to be a small part of one’s life, centering around health, relaxation and having fun with friends/family." R"C"M

Norbert P

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2007, 02:17:23 PM »
The inside . . .

"Golf is only meant to be a small part of one’s life, centering around health, relaxation and having fun with friends/family." R"C"M

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back