News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Evan Fleisher

Links Magazine Article - Cleveland Golf
« on: May 31, 2007, 10:33:39 PM »
In the latest copy of Links Magazine there is a 1-2 page article on golf in the Cleveland area.  I had ripped the article out of the mag over the weekend, but somehow during the midst of our camping trip it went bye-bye.

Can someone please either scan the page(s) and send them to me, or at the very least post the courses the author put down in his play list?

Appreciate the assist!
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 12.2. Have 24 & 21 year old girls and wife of 27 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

Evan Fleisher

Re:Links Magazine Article - Cleveland Golf
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 01:37:27 PM »
Wow...does nobody subscribe to Links anymore?  :o
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 12.2. Have 24 & 21 year old girls and wife of 27 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 01:40:26 PM »
I am a 100% paperless golf advocate/pundit/fan.  I am surprised anyone buys a magazine anymore unless you are in an airport...Even then I still just read GCA from my phone and sleep on the plane.  btw..I don't think I have ever seen a Golfweek or Links in an airport and would be embarrassed to walk down the isle with a golf mag under my arm as it is.  I hate people who advertise that they are golfers on planes...take your hat off please.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 01:42:15 PM by John Kavanaugh »

john_stiles

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 01:48:11 PM »
See IM

Doug Ralston

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 02:12:47 PM »
Evan;

I cannot send you the article. I wondered if you had this very excellent website on Cleveland golf?

http://www.golfclevelandohio.com/G2003-main.htm

Doug

Evan Fleisher

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 04:29:02 PM »
I am a 100% paperless golf advocate/pundit/fan.  I am surprised anyone buys a magazine anymore unless you are in an airport...Even then I still just read GCA from my phone and sleep on the plane.  btw..I don't think I have ever seen a Golfweek or Links in an airport and would be embarrassed to walk down the isle with a golf mag under my arm as it is.  I hate people who advertise that they are golfers on planes...take your hat off please.

Didn't buy my subscription...and even though I get about 4 or 5 golf mags I have never bought a single one!

BTW...all my plane-bound magazine hide nicely in my overhead bag until I'm planted in my seat...don't really care what anyone else see that I read.  They are usually piled in with my Logistics Today, Modern Material Handling, and Logistics Management mags anyways...  ::)

Evan Fleisher

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 04:30:22 PM »
Evan;

I cannot send you the article. I wondered if you had this very excellent website on Cleveland golf?

http://www.golfclevelandohio.com/G2003-main.htm

Doug

Already have that one bookmarks as someone (maybe you?) posted it on another recent thread.  Nice reviews, photos, and website links...have already added quite a few courses to my "must play" list of Ohio courses.  Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Evan Fleisher

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 04:30:43 PM »
See IM

I'll send you info over the weekend.

john_stiles

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 02:56:11 PM »
Very short article on family trips to 4 locations, one of which is Cleveland.....in  T&L Golf May/June 2007....is on its way.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back