News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Bill_McBride

Chambers Bay
« on: May 14, 2007, 05:00:12 PM »
Chambers Bay opens June 21st and I imagine will be hopping for the first few weeks.

I'll be out in Portland the first three weeks of August.  Anybody interested in rendezvousing at Chambers Bay for a round during that time?  If anybody has discussed such an outing, sorry I've missed it, but I would like to propose something mid-August.

Jordan Wall

Re:Chambers Bay
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 05:22:37 PM »
Bill,

I wouldnt mind a game, and though I would not be able to play multiple times, if you choose to play more than once, and would like a caddy, I would be happy to caddy for you.

Could be a lot of fun!

Cheers,
Jordan

Bill_McBride

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 06:50:45 PM »
Bill,

I wouldnt mind a game, and though I would not be able to play multiple times, if you choose to play more than once, and would like a caddy, I would be happy to caddy for you.

Could be a lot of fun!

Cheers,
Jordan

Jordan, you have to play, I'm looking forward to seeing that power and finesse in action!  We'll talk as we get closer to August.  

Thanks.  I think Sean Leary is in as well.  Peter Herreid, are you there?

Sean Leary

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 07:14:13 PM »
Bill,

Could be a lot of fun!

Cheers,
Jordan

Jordan, you have to play, I'm looking forward to seeing that power and finesse in action!  We'll talk as we get closer to August.  

Thanks.  I think Sean Leary is in as well.  Peter Herreid, are you there?

Jordan is a much better golfer than he is a caddy.

Ari Techner

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 08:35:03 PM »
I would be interested depending on the exact dates....

Tiger_Bernhardt

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 09:31:18 PM »
Bill just email me and we will set you up.

Jesse Jones

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 09:36:59 PM »
I'm in.
Just IM me.

Bill_McBride

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 10:29:18 PM »
Bill just email me and we will set you up.

"We?"  Have you signed on?  ??? ;D

It would be fun to have a rematch with Strawn and Blasi, after our earlier victory.  I fondly remember the wind blowing so hard that those guys turned their caps around - good thing Huntley didn't see 'em!  :o

Bill_McBride

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 10:39:04 PM »
Guys - let's look at Tuesday, August 14th, say 11 a.m.  It would be cool to get 8 of us and mix it up on the second nine.

Any Portlanders interested?  I'll be driving up after dropping my wife at Columbia Edgewater for ladies day that morning.

Mike Erdmann

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 10:55:24 PM »
Bill, I think I'll be up there in early July, but I should be able to make August 14th as well.  Let's get together down this way when you're in town in June.

John Kirk

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 10:58:04 PM »
Bill, I'm probably out for August, but tentatively in with Tiger in July.  Perhaps I will see you and Mike E. this June.

JK
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 10:58:18 PM by John Kirk »

Bill_McBride

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 11:00:18 PM »
Mike and John, I get to Portland June 7th and will call you guys then.  Looking forward to being back in the land of the cool air and low humidity!

Pete_Pittock

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 11:29:33 PM »
Bill,
Mid August doesn't fit my schedule. Probably going with my brother to Scotts Bluff, NB and do some golfing while he is attending a convention.

Jordan Wall

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2007, 12:15:34 AM »
Bill,

August 14th works for me.
Heck, any date between late June and September works, say for one week where I will be gone.

Sean,

You keep talking about how bad of a caddy I am.
That to me means two things:

- You need a caddy for an upcoming event or round (IM me and I'll be there)
- You need some help with the swing (a given if I might add).

Either way, your continuous hints of my amazing caddy ability (BTW Sean has hired me NUMEROUS times) are very thoughtful and nice.  Thank you.  Oh, let me know when that member-member is eh.  I'll make no sure you dont miss a 6-inch putt to win this year.  I'll give you the right read, I swear.
 ;D

Tiger_Bernhardt

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2007, 08:56:51 AM »
Jordon just make sure you do not volunteer caddie duty for Bandon in February lol

Sean Leary

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 09:41:54 AM »
Jordan,

It wasn't 6 inches.  It was at least nine. :)....

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back