News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Garland Bayley

Re:Lakota Canyon/Redlands Mesa outing.
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2007, 04:05:38 PM »
Would that be a 5 gallon hat or a 10??   ;D

I suppose it would depend on what size cup you were intending on buying.
 ;D
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Kalen Braley

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2007, 04:20:20 PM »
If its good enough for past and future presidente's....then its good enough for us right?

Tom Yost

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2007, 04:38:21 PM »
I'm in Arizona and the Wife and I were planning a early summer visit to Co Springs to visit #2 son who is stationed at Ft. Carson.  All very tentative and no dates had yet been chosen, but now I'm wondering if the return trip might take us over to the western side of the state.  hmmm...

Would you guys mind playing with a 12 hc hacker?

Don't know if the timing's right on this one, but I definitely want to do one of these road trips...

Tom

Garland Bayley

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2007, 04:41:36 PM »
From your reaction Kalen, it would seem you think I was suggesting a cowboy had for the trophy. Think about it. Why would I recommend you go to the sporting goods store to buy the trophy?
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Kalen Braley

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2007, 05:03:23 PM »
Tom,

Thats fine by me, I currently play to a 14, so you'll be out-dueling me on the course I'm sure  ;D

Garland,

You are correct, I missed that little bit.  But being a non-Cowboy type myself, I wouldn't have the first clue what bull riders wear...

Garland Bayley

« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2007, 05:17:00 PM »
It is my understanding they wear the same thing that catchers and football players wear.

Kalen Braley

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2007, 05:21:38 PM »
It is my understanding they wear the same thing that catchers and football players wear.

Thats a big 10-4...

Andy Troeger

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2007, 04:03:47 PM »
We are approaching the time of needing to make more specific arrangements for this trip, so I have IM'ed those that I know have mentioned interest on this thread in the trip to firm up commitments. If there is anyone else out there that would like to play please let myself or Kalen know in the next couple days so that we make the appropriate number of tee times. There may be a last minute opportunity to join depending on how the numbers work out, but I don't want to make promises.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions about the event. The general cost per course is between $75-100, and may be reduced with some stay & play options.

Andy Troeger

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2007, 09:43:28 PM »
astavrides,
Keep us posted, and if you can make it we'll see what we can do last minute.

Kalen Braley

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2007, 07:10:50 PM »
I live within 4 hours of both courses.  If there is space, please tentatively pencil me in.

Hey Dan,

I've IM'd some info to you concerning the trip.  Please check your inbox to confirm the details.

Thanks,

Kalen

Matt_Ward

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2007, 11:26:36 AM »
If you want to really understand the differences between the two courses -- check out the qualities of the par-5 holes collectively at Lakota versus Redlands Mesa. The ones at the former are all well done and great fun to play time after time.

Redlands Mesa is a very good public layout -- Lakota Canyon is simply another gear speed or two beyond it IMHO.

Be curious to hear the comments afterwards.

Kalen Braley

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2007, 10:50:02 AM »
Hi All,

A few of you mentioned that you may be available to come out for this at the last minute.  With the trip coming up next weekend (2nd and 3rd), I would consider that time has arrived.  ;D

There is 1 spot open, so if your still interested let Andy or myself know...

Thanks,

Kalen

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back