News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jamey Bryan

Re:Old Tabby Links - Spring Island, SC (Pictures)
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2007, 09:05:02 PM »
Michael

I know it'd be hard to arrange, but a Dixie Cup at Spring Island, Chechessee, and Secession would be hard to beat.

Whatyathink?

Jamey

Michael Christensen

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2007, 09:23:21 PM »
Jamey...that would be a Dixie Cup I wouldn't want to miss...I am sure we would have a substantial waiting list.....but Spring Island and Secession are probably a little too private to get involved.

I always liked Spring Island, but it is very expensive.  A small lot is a fortune...you don't see too many people down there.....it is more like a 3rd or 4th house for most of the members (at least the ones I know or know of)

Andy Hughes

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2007, 08:42:01 AM »
Sorry! And a lefty, too!!!  

My humiliation is complete  :)

"Perhaps I'm incorrect..."--P. Mucci 6/7/2007

david h. carroll

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2007, 09:24:00 AM »
Brian--I think that one at #9 has been there a very long time....the club used to have a video of it in a fight with another gator and, if I recall correctly, he ripped the intruding gator's leg off....

AHughes--you have stop at the Callawassie gate, be on the list for Spring Island and then you drive thru Callawassie to access a causeway over to Spring Island....as you go over that causeway, you feel like you're entering a different world...a special, special place.

Michael Whitaker

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2007, 01:08:26 PM »
Michael

I know it'd be hard to arrange, but a Dixie Cup at Spring Island, Chechessee, and Secession would be hard to beat.

Whatyathink?

Jamey

Impossible!!!
"Solving the paradox of proportionality is the heart of golf architecture."  - Tom Doak (11/20/05)

Top100Guru

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2007, 01:33:40 PM »
Truly a wonderful place to "get away" and "relax", all while enjoying a pretty darn good golf course at the same time.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back