News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Bill_McBride

Re:Have I lost my amateur status?........
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2006, 07:01:42 PM »
When I had my hole in one at the Kings Putter 2005, I was rightly concerned that this could be an expensive event given the drinking capabilities of those present and the fact that I had no hole in one club proceeds to defray the damage.

Imagine my shock when most of those present ordered soft drinks  :o :o or domestic beer at most!  ::)

Had the shoe been on the other foot, I'd have gone for the Balvenie Double Wood, or at the very least a noble Cabernet!  ;D

Mike Benham

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2006, 07:11:22 PM »
When I had my hole in one at the Kings Putter 2005, I was rightly concerned that this could be an expensive event given the drinking capabilities of those present and the fact that I had no hole in one club proceeds to defray the damage.

Imagine my shock when most of those present ordered soft drinks  :o :o or domestic beer at most!  ::)

Had the shoe been on the other foot, I'd have gone for the Balvenie Double Wood, or at the very least a noble Cabernet!  ;D

Bill, we were in Stevinson, California ...
"... and I liked the guy ..."

TEPaul

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2006, 07:37:57 PM »
Bob:

As of this year you don't need to worry about your amateur status and hole-in-one bonanzas. They don't consider hole in one acceptance of remuneration trading on skill anymore---they consider them "luck" now.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 07:40:14 PM by TEPaul »

Bob_Huntley

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2006, 07:42:02 PM »
[quote author=Kyle Henderson link=board=1;threadid=25017;start=0#msg463379 date=1154990749
Kudos on your fine shot and your ingenuity in devising a way to bring the subject of your ace up in two separate threads, Mr. Huntley. Surely you have a skilled publicist on retainer.

;)

Kyle,

You crafty one. I thought I had accomplished the feat without being detected of journalistic fraud.

Bob

Tommy_Naccarato

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2006, 11:10:27 PM »
Ward Peyronnin? ? ? ?

this is old home week @ Golf Club Atlas!

See, you bring back Sturges, and you get Peyronnin at the same time! (Something is amiss!)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back