News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tommy_Naccarato

The RAH Bunker
« on: July 27, 2006, 04:23:39 AM »
Hard to belive this was possible, but Ted Robinson's Tijeras Creek's, RAH is evolving...

Mike Cirba, The end of the world may in fact be very near. If this isn't Dogs and Cats sleeping together then I'm St. Jerome.

Michael Dugger

Re:The RAH Bunker
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 04:24:53 AM »
that's one way to keep sand from building up on the green

;D
What does it matter if the poor player can putt all the way from tee to green, provided that he has to zigzag so frequently that he takes six or seven putts to reach it?     --Alistair Mackenzie--

Tommy_Naccarato

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 11:40:06 AM »
And still no Mike Cirba post..... Thoght for sure he would pick-up on this one!

Scott_Burroughs

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 11:56:12 AM »
Tommy,

Is that hole #8?

Tommy_Naccarato

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 12:08:22 PM »
That would be it...

Hole #8, Robinson's Asshole

Glenn Spencer

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 12:11:05 PM »
THAT is a new one.

Mike_Cirba

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 12:52:14 PM »
Tommy,

I can't believe my super-duper, ESP radar that detects major convulsions and shifts in the golf architectural world didn't pick up on this one before you posted it.   Like SpiderMan when he lost his "Spidey-sense", something must be amiss within me.   :-[

Now that I see it, I believe the 4th seal has been broken.  Just a couple of more preposterous things like Rees Jones designing a contoured fairway, Jack Nicklaus designing a blind hole, and Arthur Hills putting a bunker in a position that makes strategic sense and the Final Apocalypse will surely be upon us.   :'( ;D

Andy Hughes

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 01:38:32 PM »
Oh oh.  

Mike, I played a Hills course last week (Blue Mash) and plan on posting some pics and commentary shortly...I fear there were some well-placed hazards..... :o
"Perhaps I'm incorrect..."--P. Mucci 6/7/2007

Mike_Cirba

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2006, 01:49:00 PM »
Mike, I played a Hills course last week (Blue Mash) and plan on posting some pics and commentary shortly...I fear there were some well-placed hazards..... :o

Can $1 a gallon water be far behind?   :o

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back