News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Kyle Henderson

SF Bay Golf This Sunday
« on: July 21, 2006, 05:40:20 PM »
I'm looking for a place to play this Sunday, and I thought this might be a good opportunity to meet some of my fellow Northern California GCAers. I reside in the great municipality of Livermore. Would anyone be interested in playing the new layout at Mountain House perhaps?
"I always knew terrorists hated us for our freedom. Now they love us for our bondage." -- Stephen T. Colbert discusses the popularity of '50 Shades of Grey' at Gitmo

Tom Huckaby

Re:SF Bay Golf This Sunday
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 05:44:21 PM »
Kyle - man I am dying to play Mountain House - the place just intrigues the hell out of me - no bunkers... supposed to be VERY difficult though from what I hear, and those windmills aren't placed where they are for no reason.

Unfortunately I can't play this weekend though - man golf for me tends to require several weeks advance notice, sadly.  But maybe someone will join you....

TH

ed_getka

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 07:08:25 PM »
Kyle,
    I have to work this weekend, but I notice we are neighbors. I live in Pleasanton, so lets get out and play one of these days.
"Perimeter-weighted fairways", The best euphemism for containment mounding I've ever heard.

Steve Pieracci

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 07:48:45 PM »
Man, it is gonna be hot this weekend in Livermore.  I would like to join you, but I will be in an even hotter place near Sacramento for a softball tournament.

Go to the coast if you can.    

Kyle Henderson

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 10:05:25 PM »
I guess I'll go solo out near the pacific somewhere this weekend. Maybe we can set something up at Mountain House for next week or the week after. I have Thusdays and Sundays off.

I believe it's $20 for 18 holes with cart after 2pm during the week, $25 anytme during the week if you're over 60 ($35 standard).

I'll wait and see when you guys want to go.

Stay cool (My car says it's 110 outside (@7pm!)).
"I always knew terrorists hated us for our freedom. Now they love us for our bondage." -- Stephen T. Colbert discusses the popularity of '50 Shades of Grey' at Gitmo

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back