News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

scott_wood

KPV poster ( and Tom Paul?)
« on: June 07, 2006, 04:19:04 PM »
several months ago, there were several threads pleading with us to purchase the "official" GCA psoter.....well, I did, and look what it turned in to.......

everyone did sign ( some using their nom de guerre) but we ONLY had Ran and our gracious and genial host Tomy sign in red ink.........unbeknownst to me, when I looked at it after arriving home last night, there is a very small name on the lower left, IN RED INK, ....TOM PAUL.....

btw, this signed poster will be available on ebay in a few years when my widow "clears the decks".....  ;D

AND, a public "THANKS" to tommy and dave and jonathon for all the "heavy lifting".....I think really we should do Palm Springs again, but ONLY for the KPC outing

Scott_Burroughs

Re:KPV poster ( and Tom Paul?)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 04:54:03 PM »
Scott,

I think the "Red Ink Rebel" in question appears to be Tom Renli.  (sorry, Tom if I'm wrong!)

Looks like a few graduates of Illegible Doctor Scratching 101.  I may have to consult the attendee list to make out a few of these....

PThomas

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 04:57:06 PM »
that looks pretty cool Scott!

although having signatures like Huck's from the losing team will decrease the value ;)
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

Evan Fleisher

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 05:07:03 PM »
Scott,

It came out great!

So glad to meet you in person, and you certainly have a one-time souvenir worthy of holding on to.
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 12.2. Have 24 & 21 year old girls and wife of 27 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

Marty Bonnar

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 05:07:31 PM »
Surely one in our midst is a gifted graphologist? Here's my amateur analysis...

Look at Tiger's 'dt'. Woohoo! Now there's a guy I wanna party with...

Huckaby's 'T' looking like a little golf club. Does he even realise!?!?

and as for that WILD thang on the middle left. CALL AN AMBULANCE!!

FBD.
The White River runs dark through the heart of the Town,
Washed the people coal-black from the hole in the ground.

TEPaul

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 05:07:36 PM »
Did any of you boys happen to see Elvis when you were out there in Palm Springs?  ;)

Tom Huckaby

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 06:14:06 PM »
Huckaby's 'T' looking like a little golf club. Does he even realise!?!?

I surely did not.  But man I now feel cool.
 ;D

GREAT job, Scott.  That really did come out well.  I'm sure the EBay value has to be at least double figures.
 ;D ;D

Jonathan Cummings

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2006, 07:43:26 PM »
George - get to work!  I insist on a nice T-shirt using Scott's great pic!!  JC

Tom Renli

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2006, 09:33:19 PM »
Scott, that is my signature.  My handwritting is worse than my golf swing if that is possible.  Sorry about the red ink, they said just sign it in the golf shop - my wife uses the same line to perfection.

TEPaul

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2006, 09:36:02 PM »
Tom Renli:

Thank God. TommyN asked me a couple of times to try to get out there for that. I was beginning to wonder if I was out there and didn't realize it.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 09:37:15 PM by TEPaul »

Pete Lavallee

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2006, 09:39:07 PM »
You know that's funny, because in all that heat I know I didn't see Elvis; but I thought I did see Andy Williams!
"...one inoculated with the virus must swing a golf-club or perish."  Robert Hunter

Tiger_Bernhardt

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2006, 11:24:03 PM »
Bill McBride and the guys made one for me at the Dixie Cup in fall 2004 and you have a special memory fro these wonderful GCA events.

Mike Hendren

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2006, 12:18:32 PM »
Tom Paul,

I happen to have a GCA 5th anniversary poster signed by Elvis his-ownself.  Would you like it "Elvis Presley" or "Elvis Aaron Presley?"  Please advise.  

Mike
Two Corinthians walk into a bar ....

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back