News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jim Thompson

Re:What Drives the Architects to Design?
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2006, 10:10:39 PM »
I just want to thank all of you for helping me come to terms with my obsession for dry erase boards and cocktail napkins.  This thread makes me feel almost normal again.

Thank You!!!

JT
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 10:10:56 PM by Jim Thompson »
Jim Thompson

paul cowley

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2006, 05:13:07 AM »
Tom Paul said "Not long ago we were sitting somewhere having a drink or something and I was chattering away and even though Paul had this look on his face like he wanted to tell me he thought I was an OK bloke he actually never said a word, he just took out a red pen and drew this really cool Tillinghast Reef hole on my forehead."........Tom, I'm so sorry because all I can remember was trying to sign the check.
That story does kind of make sense because I can see how a scribbled Davis Love lll signature could look kind of like a reef hole .....but only if someone was looking at it in a mirror where it would be reversed!
...sorry man, I know those permanent sharpies can be hard to wash off but it all just goes to show you really are much more than just an OK bloke  ;)
paul cowley...golf course architect/asgca

TEPaul

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2006, 06:50:49 AM »
"........sorry man, I know those permanent sharpies can be hard to wash off."

Don't be sorry at all. Matter of fact, I immediately took to wearing one of my wife's shower caps to preserve the drawing but I guess I didn't put it on well enough because the other day the whole left side of the green got washed away. My first thought was to wonder if you're really up to speed on drainage but realized that wasn't right.

At first my left eyebrow looked a bit too penal and I was thinking of shaving it off so a mishit ball could more easily collect into my left eye but I didn't get around to that before the green was half destroyed in a torrential shower that struck suddenly at 7:16am Sunday morning.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 06:57:12 AM by TEPaul »

Wayne Hewitt

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2006, 07:07:42 AM »
but Jack didn't like my idea.  So now I'm not drawing anything again for a while.

;D ;D ;D

LMAO

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back