News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike_Young

It seems that Thursday night has a large number of hospitality rooms and dinners going on and also the same goes for Friday night....would wednesday night at Toulouse keep anyone from attending?  Or either a Friday morning Breakfast...just trying to accomodate..let me know...or let Bob Crosby know...
"just standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona"

A.G._Crockett

Wed. night would suit me just as well, I think.  As to a Friday breakfast, that would only work if I was taking the day to play golf, which is always possible!  :)
"Golf...is usually played with the outward appearance of great dignity.  It is, nevertheless, a game of considerable passion, either of the explosive type, or that which burns inwardly and sears the soul."      Bobby Jones

cary lichtenstein

Mike:

I may be coming to the show and dinner

Cary
Live Jupiter, Fl, was  4 handicap, played top 100 US, top 75 World. Great memories, no longer play, 4 back surgeries. I don't miss a lot of things about golf, life is simpler with out it. I miss my 60 degree wedge shots, don't miss nasty weather, icing, back spasms. Last course I played was Augusta

Anthony_Nysse

Mike,
  I'm in for Friday AM...hopefully followed by golf....

Tony Nysse
Asst. Supt.
Long Cove Club
HHI, SC
Anthony J. Nysse
Director of Golf Courses & Grounds
Apogee Club
Hobe Sound, FL

William King

Wed night would be Ok, but Fri am may not. Unless biz picks up, I may not be able to take Fri off for golf, but we'll see.

Bill_McBride

I am flying up Thursday planning dinner, but can do breakfast Friday followed by golf.  Not a problem.

I can't believe Toulouse has a more prestigious and/or more fun group ahead of us!

I'm staying at the Georgian Terrace on Peachtree at Ponce de Leon, anybody interested in dinner there Thursday night let me know.....

BCrosby

I can do either Wednesday dinner or Friday breakfast.

Bob

Donnie Beck

I am flying out on friday morning

BCrosby

Bringing this back up.

Bill_McBride

Personally I hope we do the dinner at Toulouse Thursday night, those with other commitments will have to be satisfied with tales of the fellowship and good times.

Mike_Young

After weighing everything out....just keeping it where it is...we have the room all night so guys can come for drinks or dessert or whatever if they have other dinner plans...just let me know...
Mike
"just standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona"

A.G._Crockett

So Thursday night?  Time?

Golf Friday a.m.?  Time?
"Golf...is usually played with the outward appearance of great dignity.  It is, nevertheless, a game of considerable passion, either of the explosive type, or that which burns inwardly and sears the soul."      Bobby Jones

Brock Peyer

I am interested in playing golf on Friday if that is planned.  Just let me know, I'd love to join you.

Anthony_Nysse

Thursday Night as planned...good here!

Tony Nysse
Asst. Supt.
Long Cove Club
HHI, SC
Anthony J. Nysse
Apogee Club
Hobe Sound, FL

Joe Hancock

Tony,

Say hi to the guys at dinner thursday, and I'll let the Michigan folks know that you send regards as well! ;D

I'm going to call Mike Young and meet him at the show sometime. If anyone else is going to be wandering around and wants to meet during the day, I'll send my number if you IM me.

Joe
" What the hell is the point of architecture and excellence in design if a "clever" set up trumps it all?" Peter Pallotta, June 21, 2016

"People aren't picking a side of the fairway off a tee because of a randomly internally contoured green ."  jeffwarne, February 24, 2017

Anthony_Nysse

Joe,
  Can gladly do that! I found out about the Michigan Night after I made plans, though I still would have gone here. Where is it being held at this year? I'll be around all week...maybe our paths will cross...616.299.8027...are you taking your sticks?

Tony Nysse
Asst. Supt.
Long Cove Club
HHI, SC
Anthony J. Nysse
Apogee Club
Hobe Sound, FL

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back