News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tom_Doak

Internship 2006
« on: December 28, 2005, 08:05:00 PM »
Since there seem to be so many students on the board lately, I just thought I should let everyone know that we have started accepting applications for our 2006 internships.  Details are available on our web site at www.renaissancegolf.com

We are starting a bit earlier this year, with applications due at the end of January, hopefully to give students a chance to apply before they have to commit to other endeavours.

The internships are still open to anyone regardless of their present status, but students who have committed to pursuing the profession generally have the advantage in the selection process, all other things being equal.

Joe Hancock

Re:Internship 2006
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 08:30:11 PM »
Jordan,

Either rephrase your response, or at least make proper use of a comma. ;D

BTW, many have been accused of the same afflication, with my apologies to Tom. :D

All in good fun, gents!

Joe

EDIT: I shouldv'e quoted you, Jordan. But, for those who missed it, Jordan said "You know I will enter Tom ;D". Classic!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 09:15:49 PM by Joe Hancock »
" What the hell is the point of architecture and excellence in design if a "clever" set up trumps it all?" Peter Pallotta, June 21, 2016

"People aren't picking a side of the fairway off a tee because of a randomly internally contoured green ."  jeffwarne, February 24, 2017

Tim Bert

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 08:40:36 PM »
Would you be willing to consider a 32 year old married man with a young child?  His family might leave him if he took the job, but that wouldn't be your problem to deal with !!  ;D ;D

JeffTodd

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 08:57:39 PM »
Jordan,

Either rephrase your response, or at least make proper use of a comma. ;D

;D Good advice. Right now it sounds like a threat.

Jordan Wall

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 09:03:55 PM »
Tom, you know I will enter ;D

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back