News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

jg7236

"How Do I find A Old Thread"
« on: December 22, 2005, 12:47:49 AM »
Good Evening To All:

I have searched and searched for a old thread I started a few months back and I can't seem to find it.  The thread's subject is "A Dream Come True."  

My father and myself have finally finalized our flight schedule for our dream golf trip to Scotland.  We are leaving the US August 26th and coming back home September 4th.

I want to read over the old thread to get some information but I can't seem to find it.  I would appreciate any and all help.

I hope you all have a great Holiday and I look forward to all of your replys.

Cheers,

John N. Gunning IV

I.E.  If you have any helpful comments in regards to my trip to Scotland please don't be shy.

Jordan Wall

Re:"How Do I find A Old Thread"
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 12:52:48 AM »
I'm not positive but I think the old thread you are talking about was about Scotland/Ireland golf trips.  If I remeber right, it had something about PerryGolf, and another Scotland golf goup as well.  I cant find the old thread either, but I hope thats helps a wee bit.

Have fun on your trip.  I guarantee you will remember it for the rest of life! ;)
Happy holidays as well!

JW

Mike Benham

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 01:22:09 AM »
Here you go ... in this case, it was easy to find as I clicked on your name, which jumps me to your profile, and at the bottom, I selected "Show all posts" and it was there ... now if it was Pat Mucci or Tom Paul's postings, then the CIA's supercomputers would not have helped ...

Dream Come True
"... and I liked the guy ..."

Kevin_Reilly

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 02:13:22 AM »
... now if it was Pat Mucci or Tom Paul's postings, then the CIA's supercomputers would not have helped ...

No...those are generally text-only posts....no problem.  If you want to crash the average computer that doesn't have NASA-like capabilities, click on someone like Paul Turner's name and select "Show All Posts".  That will drag the computer into the grave.
"GOLF COURSES SHOULD BE ENJOYED RATHER THAN RATED" - Tom Watson

Mike Benham

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 02:36:11 AM »
No...those are generally text-only posts....no problem.  If you want to crash the average computer that doesn't have NASA-like capabilities, click on someone like Paul Turner's name and select "Show All Posts".  That will drag the computer into the grave.

Holy smokes, you're right ...
"... and I liked the guy ..."

jg7236

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2005, 10:29:52 AM »
Thank you so much!

jg7236

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2005, 10:34:49 AM »
I remember someone posting a real cool place to stay that was right on the coast and was near a Presbyterian Church but I don't see that thread.

Kevin_Reilly

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2005, 01:48:36 PM »

Holy smokes, you're right ...

If you try it, you'll definitely want to clear out your browser cache afterwards - delete "temporary internet files" etc.
"GOLF COURSES SHOULD BE ENJOYED RATHER THAN RATED" - Tom Watson

jg7236

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2005, 03:57:19 AM »
Thanks!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back