News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Sean Leary

Re:Only 2 at Bandon
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2005, 04:58:30 PM »
Jordan,

Michael is the only person I will let caddie for me because as a superintendent, he is the finest divot replacer in WA, bar none.  So we can play and Michael can triple bag for us.

Jordan Wall

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2005, 05:00:50 PM »
Triple Bag??? ;D

That would be fun.

peter_p

« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2005, 05:08:04 PM »
Jordan,
Try the thread "Bandon Caddies". It has a link to Sasha pictures. Alas, she's not blond.

http://www.golfclubatlas.com/forums2/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=19976;start=0
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 05:11:37 PM by Peter Pittock »

Tom Huckaby

« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2005, 05:09:32 PM »
Jordan,
Try the thread "Bandon Caddies". It has a link to Sasha pictures. Alas, she's not blond.

Sasha is who I was thinking of.  The blonde part must have just gotten blurred in my memory.  Hell she was always wearing a hat.  HOT HOT HOT.

Bring that thread back up, Peter.  I sure can't find it.

TH

peter_p

« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2005, 05:12:24 PM »
Huck,
Done, earlier post modified.

Tom Huckaby

« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2005, 05:15:36 PM »
You da man, Peter!

BTW, enjoying the wine you brought to KP-IV was among my 2005 highlights for sure.  I don't like to post on threads like that (other than to give friends a hard time) because it just seems like too much bragging to me.  But I would be remiss if I did not recall that.  WAY above and beyond the call of duty - thanks again.

And yes, Sasha is the one.  

Make it happen, Jordan.  I'm guessing your Dad must be somewhere in his 40s if not younger, which makes him contemporary with me (gulp).  I know of what I speak.  The day my son gets me a caddie like that is the day he reaches legend.  As he's only 7, I'll give him some time.

;D

TH

Jordan Wall

« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2005, 05:30:56 PM »
Sasha is very good looking.  My dad really deserves a caddy and pretty soon your son will get you one. And yep, my dad's an old geyser of 41 yrs.  But I love him no matter how old he is.

Tom Huckaby

« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2005, 05:45:00 PM »
Sasha is very good looking.  My dad really deserves a caddy and pretty soon your son will get you one. And yep, my dad's an old geyser of 41 yrs.  But I love him no matter how old he is.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH

I'm 43.

But nice shot.  Gotta love it.

Oh yes, your Dad will very much enjoy being attended to by Sasha.  And remember what I said about letting her know who's paying - you go arrange it, that's all you need to do - then your day is set as well.

;D

Ken_Cotner

« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2005, 05:45:09 PM »
Huck, et al,

Give the kid a break -- is there anything more cringe-inducing to a teenager than having his dad talk about how attractive another grownup is?  Doesn't matter if it's his wife, caddie, or a movie star!

In the words of my 12-year old daughter..."Ewww".

And Jordan, I know it's perfectly innocent, but don't even THINK about your mom not finding out!  Full disclosure, right up front!

;D

Ken

Tom Huckaby

« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2005, 05:47:53 PM »
Ken - that's sage counsel - but two things:

a) hard to call Sasha a "grown-up" - she's got to be far closer to Jordan than she will be to his Dad; and

b) the cringe-inducement is just part of what will earn Jordan his legend status.  That is, he takes one for the team, so to speak.

;D

And what do you think I meant about Mom not minding?  Full disclosure up front for sure - trying to hide this would be the only way it gets screwed up.  If Mom has any sense of humor - and I'm betting big time that she does - she will laugh and Jordan's legend will grow even more.

TH

Ken_Cotner

« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2005, 05:51:26 PM »

Did he really say old GEYSER?  Forget it, the kid deserves all the cringes he gets!

Ken

Tom Huckaby

« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2005, 05:53:55 PM »
Ken, I kinda liked the freudian typo myself.

;D ;D ;D

Jordan Wall

« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2005, 06:08:59 PM »
OLD GEYSER!!! ;D ;D ;D

I dont think mom will care.  She will think its funny if anything.  If she finds out... ;)  And plus, if sasha's with dad all round that probably means she'll be with me all round too!  

And I was not trying to be mean, but I probably do deserve all my cringes.  I just like to tease my dad about gray hair for fun.

Jordan Wall

« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2005, 06:47:22 PM »
Nobody's mad at me, right?  I was just joking.  Promise.

Sean Leary

« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2005, 06:53:15 PM »
Jordan,

They are joking about the spelling of geezer.  While you meant geezer, you spelled geyser. Look up geyser in the dictionary (you already know what it is) and you will see the double meaning....

Jordan Wall

« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2005, 06:59:40 PM »
Oh I see...like the one at yellowstone or whatever...wait a second...old faithful...that's my dad ;D

Sean Leary

« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2005, 07:04:21 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

The perfect innocence of youth.  You got it Jordan, exactly right.

PThomas

« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2005, 08:22:28 PM »
and what is the initiation ritual for young GCA whippersnappers that make fun of us 40 somethings with gray hair???

he probably will have to carry three of our bags wearing a skirt.... ;)

199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

Tim Bert

« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2005, 09:43:29 PM »
I believe Mr. Bert is also 16!

I am actually 16 x 2.  Not sure if that comment is a reflection of your opinion on the maturity of my posts, or if you really thought I was a teen!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 09:44:02 PM by Tim Bert »

Jordan Wall

« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2005, 09:47:59 PM »
I actually have been talking via IM to a kid one year older then me.  He is sixteen and his name is Tim.  And Bert, remember it is good as an adult to be looked upon as 16 years younger then you really are ;) ;D ;)

PThomas

« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2005, 10:09:39 PM »
TIm - sorry :-[!!!! why did I think you were 16??? ???

this is simply more fodder for the truly young Jordan to make fun of my declining facilities that are now 44 years old
199 played, only Augusta National left to play!

Jordan Wall

« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2005, 10:22:02 PM »
I have a dad (41 years) so I completely understand.  No worries Paul.  Just remember I am totally used to 40 plus year old guys, and I have never had a beef with any of them (though it would be fun to have one with my dad because he is so much stronger then me) 8) ;D

Tom Jefferson

« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2005, 10:47:49 PM »
Jordan.........

Check your emails.........I just wrote to you.

Tom Jefferson
the pres

Tom Jefferson

« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2005, 10:49:28 PM »
.................At this rate Jordan is going to surpass Tom Paul's
paltry 2000 plus posts by New Years!

Go Jordan!

Tom
the pres

Jordan Wall

« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2005, 10:51:43 PM »
i havent got the email yet and i am only on today.  next 3 days are booked up golfing but next week is last week of winter break.... told ron i would be a yabb god in a month

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back