News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

SPDB

An aerial shot of the Creek was just featured on Law & Order (as a stand-in for the Hamptons).

Evidently, the detectives suspected that a body was buried in a salt marsh next to the suspect's summer home. They pulled up an aerial shot of the land in question. On the computer screen you can clearly make out the 10th and 11th (Biarritz) holes, and the main detective points clearly to the tidal marsh around those holes.

Let's start a write-in campaign for the Emmys. Best supporting actor.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2005, 10:13:14 PM by SPDB »

Evan_Green

How about best set design??  ;D

One can only hope to turn a show like that on and then see anything at all to do with golf, let alone an aerial of a biarritz.

The shame is 99.99999% of the people watching would just think thats another golf course...  :(

Mark_Guiniven

Add a few more nines Evan.

Tim Gavrich

I thought that was The Creek!

Cool episode, eh?  

I always like it when golf makes a cameo in TV (outside of tournements, etc..., of course).  It would have been nice if we could see the course during the search scene, but I assume that they took that elsewhere.
Senior Writer, GolfPass

TEPaul

"Evidently, the detectives suspected that a body was buried in a salt marsh next to the suspect's summer home."

I grew up there many decades ago. My God, it sounds like art is beginning to imitate life (or death!) I sure as hell hope they filmed the search scene somewhere else! Otherwise we might have to move that body to the Biarritz 5th at Fishers Island. It tends to make me very nervous when some of these Macdonald/Raynor golf courses decide to turn the area before the swale on Biarritzes into greenspace. ;)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 07:39:43 AM by TEPaul »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back