News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Chris Munoz

Winter Conferance in Feb 2006
« on: October 10, 2005, 05:20:58 PM »
Just wondering if we are going to have another great winter conferance, as we did at Essex.  I am just planning some events at this moment and want to secure some space so I can make it in Feb 2006

Muni
Christian C. Munoz
Assistant Superintendent Corales
PUNTACANA Resort & Club
www.puntacana.com

Matt_Ward

Re:Winter Conferance in Feb 2006
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 09:57:06 AM »
Muni:

Thanks for asking.

I have been asked the same question by a few people and there is movement afoot to do something in very late February or early March. The location?

Likely, a spot halfway between Philadelphia and New York. One of the speakers from last year, Chris Schiavone, of RDC Management, indicated a desire to host -- he would offer Forsgate CC in Jamesburg (exit 8A off the NJ Tpke) as a possible location. If winter weather doesn't make it impossible -- it might be an option to also play golf there too.

Just a point of emphasis -- I'd be happy to coordinate this year's conference again but I would need to know the preliminary interest from those wishing to come.

There are plenty of details to handle and starting sooner is always a plus.

Doug Braunsdorf

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 10:02:09 AM »
Matt-

Check your email.
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

Matt_Ward

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2005, 02:09:27 PM »
Just speaking from actual experience -- given the amount of work it takes to have a successful event -- it would be VERY helpful to find out how many people are interested in attending a 2006 event if it should come to pass ?

Please don't say "Yes" you are interested unless you are better than 50% to attend.

Thanks ...

Dan Herrmann

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 03:34:27 PM »
how about Trump Nat'l?   ;)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back