News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Scott_Burroughs

Tommy,

Take it up with Gib, The Pit (your Abortion pic) is one of his
Top 50 courses, although I doubt this is one of his favorite holes.

The next hole is a pretty decent Cape hole:

although the strength of the course is in the holes through the sand ridges.

peter_p

Passion (#3) is from Wailea, maybe Makena. Recognized the background (mountain slope, bay island) from the Senior Skins Game.

Patrick_Mucci

Kevin Reilly,

If the hole you pictured removed 3 bunkers, the one nearest the tee, the next one and the one on the left, I'd bet that most would like the hole a great deal, yet, from a practical perspective, nothing about the play of the hole would have changed.

So, does this group fall victim to valueing form over substance ?

peter_p

Patrick,
It looks like the route of play from the three main tees is from the lower left corner of the picture, max at 165 yards.

Jeff Fortson

THis picture is on the wall of our lunch room (and, no, I am not kidding)...

Who designed this?

It is a disturbing commentary underneath it too when matched against the architecture.

Jeff F.
#nowhitebelt

Mike_Cirba

Funny how we criticize the excess Birdsfoot, yet accept and even hail "Eleanor's Teeth" at Apawamis.   ::)

Jeff Fortson

Tommy,

That post is the funniest thing I have seen all year!  I almost choked on my Maria cracker when I saw those pictures.

Jeff F.

#nowhitebelt

RJ_Daley

Might not "Goals" be the one Brett Mogg worked on in Manilla or Philipines somewhere, and the one that got washed away in a typhoon and they fully rebuilt it?
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back