News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Dan Herrmann

Re:Bandon Trails
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2004, 09:46:21 AM »
Any idea what the green fees for 2005 will be?  $200 a shot is expensive when you're paying for two.  I think they may be pricing the courses too high.

I think $150 would be much more reasonable.

THuckaby2

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2004, 09:49:50 AM »
Dan:

The fees I was quoted for my June 2005 trip were $175 for first round, $90 for replay, if you are staying on-site.  I don't know what the fees are for people not staying there.  Also, the replay does not have to be on the same course as the first round.

It is steep... and a lot more than what I paid when I went in 2001.  But considering what you get, and relative to other very top-end courses, well... it's still not THAT bad.

TH

JakaB

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2004, 09:54:10 AM »
Huck,

How many times a year would these Bronco Buds of yours spend $100 on a bottle of wine.....just trying to get a grip on the realitive wealth of the Bandon Demographic...

THuckaby2

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2004, 09:59:15 AM »
Hmmmm... I really shouldn't generalize.  Out of the prospective 12 going on this trip, we have:

2 serious multi-millionaires, both of whom are basically self-made fantastic businessmen;

7 who make serious coin but I wouldn't call millionaires;

3 who are normal blokes like me.

So the first two drink $100 wine fairly often, I have no doubt.  Of course they didn't get where they are by being wasteful, so I'd guess they do save such for special occassions.  I just also think a special occassion to them means any dinner out at any nice place, or any meal at home with good friends.

Out of the second 7, I'd guess they do so a little less often, but definitely more than most people.

The remaining three are the recipients of the largesse of the others.

;D

« Last Edit: October 19, 2004, 09:59:46 AM by Tom Huckaby »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back