News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

John Foley

Protocol for posting pictures
« on: May 21, 2007, 08:18:01 PM »
Is there an accepted protocol for posting pictures of golf courses on this site? We see many of great pics, Ran's profiles have some fantastic ones and Frank Pont has started a great site, but outside of that is there an accepted protocol we should follow here in cyber-space?

Integrity in the moment of choice

Norbert P

Re:Protocol for posting pictures
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 01:53:15 AM »
It is essential that the photograph has bunkers - with Fast and Firmly Maintained women rastlin' in 'em.   Bottom line, no pictures of guys like us.  
"Golf is only meant to be a small part of one’s life, centering around health, relaxation and having fun with friends/family." R"C"M

Mark_F

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 04:50:03 AM »
Make sure they are the correct size so we don't have to scroll (too far) horizontally.

I think 700-800 pixels is about the appropriate width.

Michael Dugger

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 04:57:10 PM »
Make sure they are the correct size so we don't have to scroll (too far) horizontally.

I think 700-800 pixels is about the appropriate width.

I disagree.

those little 640 x 480 picts. really do not give a feel for the architecture, IMHO.
What does it matter if the poor player can putt all the way from tee to green, provided that he has to zigzag so frequently that he takes six or seven putts to reach it?     --Alistair Mackenzie--

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back