News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Sean_A

I See That Woodhall Spa
« on: November 20, 2006, 04:19:46 AM »
is offering their fantastic winter deal again this year.  £105 for two games of golf, b&b and dinner at the Petwood Hotel.  Tough to beat this!

Ciao
New plays planned for 2024:Winterfield, Alnmouth, Camden, Palmetto Bluff Crossroads Course, Colleton River Dye Course  & Old Barnwell

Mark_F

Re:I See That Woodhall Spa
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 04:42:53 AM »
Sean,

Not that I will be partaking this year, but is that deal for two rounds on the good course, or one on each?

A fantastic deal if it is two on the goodun...

Eric Franzen

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 05:16:17 AM »
Sean,

Not that I will be partaking this year, but is that deal for two rounds on the good course, or one on each?

A fantastic deal if it is two on the goodun...

From their web site:

The two-day golf breaks consist of a round of golf on each of the Hotchkin and Bracken Courses, and a three course evening meal, bed and breakfast at one of our highly recommended local hotels.

Mark Pearce

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 05:54:17 AM »
I wonder if, for a premium, you can upgrade to two on the Hotchkin?  From my one experience of the Bracken on a warm sunny summer's day, I really wouldn't want to play it in the winter.
In June I will be riding the first three stages of this year's Tour de France route for charity.  630km (394 miles) in three days, with 7800m (25,600 feet) of climbing for the William Wates Memorial Trust (https://rideleloop.org/the-charity/) which supports underprivileged young people.

Tiger_Bernhardt

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 12:39:51 PM »
I think that would be a great deal on the Hotchkin. I would be hard pressed to desire a round on the other unless the quantity of bourbon the night before took the hop out of my step that day.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back