News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Andrew Balakshin

Sagebrush GC, Merritt BC (Zokol, Whitman, Mingay)
« on: July 18, 2006, 01:16:17 AM »
Here are some pictures I took of the site for Sagebrush Golf Club. It will be designed by Richard Zokol, Rod Whitman, and GCAs own Jeff Mingay. Jeff Mingay's website www.mingaygolf.com has more information about the course.  

Site in distance

Closer view of site

Site from slightly different angle

Jeff_Mingay

Re:Sagebrush GC, Merritt BC (Zokol, Whitman, Mingay)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 09:12:19 AM »
Hi Andrew.

When were you down at Quilchena taking these photos? You should've called. Another time... we'll show you around.

A lot of preliminary work was completed at Sagebrush over the past two months. We'll start building golf course features over the next few weeks with aim to have the course seeded some time late next summer, I guess.

I'll be working there, but the billing will be "Whitman/Zokol".
jeffmingay.com

Bob Jenkins

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 11:01:21 AM »

Andrew, Jeff

Photos look great. I will be going up to Predator Ridge for a week in early August and will try to come in for a look. Also checked out the website re the accommodation etc. Is it going to be strictly private?

Bob Jenkins

Jeff_Mingay

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 11:13:30 AM »
Bob,

Feel free to swing by. Drop me a note first, at jeff@mingaygolf.com. I'll give you my mobile number so we can set something up. We'll tour you around, if interested.

Sagebrush Golf & Sporting Club will be very private.
jeffmingay.com

Bob Jenkins

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 11:25:02 AM »
Thank you, Jeff. I will be in contact.

It seems strange to think of an exclusive private golf club with luxury accommodation close to Merritt, home of the Merritt Mountain Music Festival, although you are some distance from the festival. The lake and countryside around there is beautiful.

Bob J

Jeff_Mingay

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 11:47:47 AM »
Bob,

The Sagebrush property is part of the Quilchena Ranch, some 20 kms north of Merritt. In fact, Zokol's quick to point out the course is NOT located in Merritt (!). The address is actually Quilchena, British Columbia.
jeffmingay.com

Andrew Balakshin

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 12:53:01 AM »
Hey Jeff

Those pictures were taken two weekends ago as I was passing through the area and I didn’t have very long to stop. I am definitely planning on coming down there sometime this summer for a better look though, thanks again for the offer.

Hi Andrew.

When were you down at Quilchena taking these photos? You should've called. Another time... we'll show you around.

A lot of preliminary work was completed at Sagebrush over the past two months. We'll start building golf course features over the next few weeks with aim to have the course seeded some time late next summer, I guess.

I'll be working there, but the billing will be "Whitman/Zokol".

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back