News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Anthony Butler

OK. Here's where Patrick Mucci checks out.
« on: June 13, 2006, 06:51:27 PM »
... not from GCA.com.

From Life.

THE GOLF BALL WITH BUILT IN RADAR AND HANDHELD 'FINDER':

http://www.radargolf.com
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 08:39:59 PM by Anthony Butler »
Next!

Glenn Spencer

Re:OK. Here's where Patrick Mucci checks out.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 09:31:43 PM »
I believe Patrick is a father. I think this will make the perfect father's day gift. I will send him a dozen from both of us Anthony. You take care of next year. ;D

Patrick_Mucci

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 09:54:05 PM »
Anthony Butler and Glenn Spencer,

You're wasting your money.

I haven't missed a fairway since 1997 when TEPaul surreptitiosly and deliberately kicked my ball 30 yards back into the St Andrews hole, Hotel Bunker complex at NGLA when I told him that modern equipment had obsoleted that feature and proved it by flying my drive directly over the left center of the bunker.   He repeated the process again on # 18 when, into the wind, I carried the left side cross bunker by 15 yards.

Instead of getting me a useless gift, commensurate with your collective IQ's, send a $ 100 contribution to your favorite charity in my name, and/or to GCA.com.  ;D

Paul Payne

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 10:23:01 PM »
I saw those before in an add somewhere. What I thought was really funny is that they still cost like $50 per dozen. The message is: stay away from courses with water or irretrevable O.B.

Anthony Butler

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 12:00:56 AM »
I believe Patrick is a father. I think this will make the perfect father's day gift. I will send him a dozen from both of us Anthony. You take care of next year. ;D

Glenn, as you can see from his post, the other thing Patrick doesn't need a hand-held radar detector for is locating his ego.... ::)
Next!

Bill_McBride

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 12:25:24 AM »
Trying to zing Patrick Mucci is dangerous sport!  Trying to counter one of his ripostes is even more hazardous!

Matt_Cohn

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2006, 12:59:49 AM »
A guest came into the golf shop I work at (Golfsmith San Francisco) and he asked if we carried the Radar golf balls.

What I really wanted to say was, "Go home, get your handheld Radar golf ball finder, and figure it out for yourself."

I just told him that, sorry, we didn't.   ;D

Matt_Cohn

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2006, 01:00:23 AM »
What does ripostes mean?

paul cowley

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2006, 01:41:01 AM »
Matt...its kind of a foreign thing having to do with when your mail is returned and you have to riposte, or 'repost' it in English.

Pat, being from NJ, which is near enough to Harvard, has a good handle on its usage....personally I'm smart enough to know what I don't know, but on this definition I'm going to defer to Mr Mucci.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 08:25:30 AM by paul cowley »
paul cowley...golf course architect/asgca

Dan Herrmann

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 09:29:06 AM »
Ok - the rangefinder didn't go over too well.

How about those blue glasses that are reported to help you find balls in the rough?

Or polarized shades to help you locate you ball in the H2O?

Patrick_Mucci

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 09:55:29 AM »

What does ripostes mean?

Matt Cohn,

According to TEPaul it has several meanings.

When he's confined to Happydale Farms it means the the security fence, meant to keep the patients within the confines of the institution, needs to be repaired.

Usually this requires resetting the steel posts that support the electrified, barbed wired topped, chain link fence.

When he's playing golf it means that he wants to alter his score for handicap purposes.

When he's hungry, he gets the word confused with repast.
When he's tired, he gets the word confused with repose

When he's on GCA.com it means that he repeats the same thing, over and over again.

When it comes to that funny looking car he drives and lives out of when he's on furlough or has escaped from HappyDale Farms, it's what he thinks the loan company will do to his car if they catch him.

When he's returned to Happydale Farms, and all sharp instruments are removed from his room, and he's only allowed to finger paint, and there are no nails or wires available to hang his prized paintings, which bear a remarkable resemblence to Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw holding TEPaul on their shoulders, he pastes them, over and over again, to the padded walls and ceiling in his room.

Unfortunately, the paste has a limited shelf life, and the paintings on the ceiling eventually succumb to gravity, which isn't the bad part.  The bad part is, that he wakes up in the middle of the night screaming, "the sky is falling, the sky is falling", waking and disturbing all of the other patients.

Hopefully, I've been helpful in helping you understand TEPaul's world and his definitions of the word.

For further assistance, buy, rent or steal a dictionary.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 09:56:15 AM by Patrick_Mucci »

JESII

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 04:44:43 PM »
And a new leader for post of the year! or was that riposte[/b]?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 04:45:01 PM by JES II »

Glenn Spencer

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 04:46:29 PM »
And a new leader for post of the year! or was that riposte[/b]?

It is certainly leading in the funniest category!!!

paul cowley

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 08:13:33 PM »
....bravo Patrick Mucci bravo.....
paul cowley...golf course architect/asgca

Patrick_Mucci

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2006, 02:40:40 PM »
Paul Cowley,

As you know, TEPaul supplies an infinite amount of material that can be used to poke fun at him.

Have you ever been to Happydale Farms on visiting days ?

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back