News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

TEPaul

Kudos to GOLFCLUBATLAS.com from R. Prichard
« on: October 16, 2004, 12:33:13 PM »
I was talking to Ron Prichard this morning about some aerials and other things and he asked me to mention on GOLFCLUBATLAS.com how much he thinks the website has contributed generally to golf architecture and architects, particularly in the restoration end of things. He said; "tell that Tommy Nac..., Nacra...,Nara....,sorry I can remember how to exactly pronounce his name, and the others to keep up the good work and continue to keep us architects honest."

Ron said just about every club he goes to (and he gets to a lot of them) he tells them to look in on GOLFCLUBATLAS.com and they'll invariably learn something of value.

Mark_Rowlinson

Re:Kudos to GOLFCLUBATLAS.com from R. Prichard
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2004, 01:28:30 PM »
Tom,

I know there's a search facility (and I've used it) but there's so much valuable information on here we're going to need a proper index soon.  Anyone computer literate enough to do one?

TEPaul

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2004, 02:09:01 PM »
Mark:

You're so right. This has been an ongoing topic for Ran et al. If a novice to this site could simply and easily access exactly the subject and specifics he was looking for this website would be 1000% more of a valuable resource for so many more people out there. But don't ask me---I have no real idea how to use the search feature of this website and I've been on here from the very beginning.

Jason McNamara

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2004, 03:47:34 AM »
You're so right. This has been an ongoing topic for Ran et al. If a novice to this site could simply and easily access exactly the subject and specifics he was looking for this website would be 1000% more of a valuable resource for so many more people out there. But don't ask me---I have no real idea how to use the search feature of this website and I've been on here from the very beginning.

Tom -

I asked Ran about this offline roughly two weeks ago.  Specifically, I thought it would be handy to have an archive of geographical threads ("I'm travelling to XYZ... where should I play?").  I think he was going to check with the guys in Australia.  If the tech allows it, expanding this idea to what you propose would not be much of a jump.

Jason

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back