News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Brad Swanson

https://www.channel3000.com/celebrated-golf-entrepreneur-offers-to-transform-glenway-golf-course/

Not an article on the next ranking topping new course, but interesting for the game of golf, nonetheless.  I was driving by Glenway a few days ago watching people ski, kids sled, and families walk their dogs on the course and I had similar thoughts as the young Mr. Keiser come to mind about the value of this little 9 holer to the neighborhood.  Will be interesting to see what he has in mind for renovations, and who will be responsible for the design. 

Cheers,
Brad
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 05:51:42 AM by Brad Swanson »

Jeff Schley

Kudos to Michael for being active in his community utilizing his strengths and resources.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice your gifts."
- Steve Prefontaine

Terry Lavin

Mike Keiser is, quite simply, the most generous man I’ve ever known. This is yet more evidence of his philanthropic activity, most of which is not widely known.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  H.L. Mencken

PCCraig

Very cool.

How is Glenway now? Good bones or better location?

What are the best courses to check out in Madison proper? Based on Google Maps there looks to be a TON of courses/clubs in town there. More than an outsider would assume I suppose.

H.P.S.

Jon Claydon

Mike Keiser is, quite simply, the most generous man I’ve ever known. This is yet more evidence of his philanthropic activity, most of which is not widely known.

i don't disagree, but this is Mike Jr. 

RJ_Daley

Brad, sorry that I also posted on this before I saw you started a thread. 
Imagine my surprise at this development! 

No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Terry Lavin

i don't disagree, but this is Mike Jr.

Hereditary!  Thanks for the head’s up.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  H.L. Mencken

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back