News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Buck Wolter

Re: Columbus, OH Favorites
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2012, 10:36:42 PM »
Bill- I only took one picture and it was #2 green -- sort of a broken punchbowl since there's nothing to keep you from going into the creek long. I really like 9 which was a cool dogleg with a severely downhill second shot and 17 which was a short par 4 that has a blind teeshot complete with a bell you ring when you get to the green.

Buck
Those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience -- CS Lewis

Brian Bowman

Re: Columbus, OH Favorites
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2017, 07:43:15 PM »
I didn't want to reply with a new topic so I'm going to post here in the hopes that some people see it.  I am a PGA Professional in Cincinnati, and plan to spend a very rare day off playing in the Columbus Area.  I was wondering if anyone would want to join me on Thursday for a round, possibly two?  Also if anyone has any knowledge of which courses are/have been recently aerified, that would be good knowledge to have as well. 

I can call and ask to play most places, so this post isn't about access.  Just wondering if some GCAer's would like to meet up and play golf Thursday.
Muirfield is too busy to accommodate a single.
Scioto also told me that they will be too busy for a single.

Other than that, I am open to all suggestions.

I haven't really played anywhere up there, so I do appreciate the responses.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back