News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Rob Collins

The Architect's Nine
« on: May 18, 2017, 01:44:40 PM »
I want to alert everyone to a new national membership option in the US called 'The Architect's Nine."  In conjunction with Sugarloaf Social Club (Ian Gilley, Harrison Lewis, & Peter Korbakes), Patrick Boyd and I launched the initiative this month.  It's an opportunity for players to join nine courses under the umbrella of one national club and is an offer that we think will be especially attractive to the traveling golfer.  Included in the membership is the summer tour, which will grant this season's top performer a chance to win a year of free golf on the Architect's Nine.  Courses included in the membership include Tobacco Road, Southern Pines, Caledonia, True Blue, Rustic Canyon, Wine Valley, Wild Horse, Rackham, and Sweetens Cove. 
Here's a link to the website: https://www.thearchitectsnine.com/

Rob Collins

www.kingcollinsgolf.com
@kingcollinsgolf on Twitter
@kingcollinsgolf on Instagram

Ronald Montesano

Re: The Architect's Nine
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 10:59:51 PM »
I just came across this on the tweet, and I'm guessing that this is targeted at a minority of the population that can/must travel for pleasure or business.

Of the nine, the only one unfamiliar to me was Rackham. I love the courses that I have played (Tobacco, Caledonia, True Blue, Southern Pines, Rustic Canyon) and would love to play the others (Wild Horse, Rackham, Wine Valley, Sweetens.)
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Tim Martin

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 09:07:38 AM »
If I read this correctly I can play unlimited golf at these 9 courses for $2500 a year tee times permitting?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 09:09:20 AM by Tim Martin »

Rob Collins

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 11:45:52 AM »
Tim,

That is correct. For one fee you get access to all nine courses.

Ronald,
The segment of the golfing population that you mentioned is certainly a target. We also hope that people who live in each individual market will see the value in purchasing the membership as a way to have unlimited access to their "home" course while getting the benefit of the national membership. For example, people who live in Los Angeles or Detroit can play Rustic & Rackham while enjoying the "summer tour" aspect of the membership -- and, if they happen to travel, they'll be able to tap into some of the others as well.
Rob Collins

www.kingcollinsgolf.com

Scott Weersing

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 01:01:24 PM »
When are we going to see another 9 hole course transformed into the brother of Sweeten's Cove?

What would it take for Collins golf to find another 9 hole course and transform it? Is this business model workable?

Ronald Montesano

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 08:39:09 PM »

Rob, I wish you and all the partner courses the best success possible. It is a quality collection.

Tim,

That is correct. For one fee you get access to all nine courses.

Ronald,
The segment of the golfing population that you mentioned is certainly a target. We also hope that people who live in each individual market will see the value in purchasing the membership as a way to have unlimited access to their "home" course while getting the benefit of the national membership. For example, people who live in Los Angeles or Detroit can play Rustic & Rackham while enjoying the "summer tour" aspect of the membership -- and, if they happen to travel, they'll be able to tap into some of the others as well.
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Josh Tarble

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 10:45:04 AM »
Rob,
Thanks to all of you who put this together.  I hope it is really successful.  If I was even remotely close to one of these courses I'd do it in a heartbeat. 

Rob Collins

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2017, 10:12:19 PM »
Rob,
Thanks to all of you who put this together.  I hope it is really successful.  If I was even remotely close to one of these courses I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Thanks to you & Ronald! We are optimistic that it will be well received by the public.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 10:16:48 PM by Rob Collins »
Rob Collins

www.kingcollinsgolf.com

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back