News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Richard Hetzel

Top of the World GC (NY)

Ticonderoga CC (NY)

Best Played So Far This Season:
Crystal Downs CC (MI), The Bridge (NY), Canterbury GC (OH), Lakota Links (CO), Montauk Downs (NY), Sedge Valley (WI)

Richard Hetzel

Grosse Ille CC (Michigan) (Ross)

Crystal Downs CC (MI), The Bridge (NY), Canterbury GC (OH), Lakota Links (CO), Montauk Downs (NY), Sedge Valley (WI)

Thomas Dai

Richard,

Thank you for these. I particularly like the second photo from Pineneddles and the two photos of Wanango are fascinating. Does the bunker really horseshoe all around the green with just that tiny gap at the rear or is there more gap at the front/sides? From the back bunker up over the bank onto what seems to be a significant downslope must be one tough shot...but then again, I guess it serves the player right for hitting the ball over the back of the green!
atb

Richard Hetzel

Richard,

Thank you for these. I particularly like the second photo from Pineneddles and the two photos of Wanango are fascinating. Does the bunker really horseshoe all around the green with just that tiny gap at the rear or is there more gap at the front/sides? From the back bunker up over the bank onto what seems to be a significant downslope must be one tough shot...but then again, I guess it serves the player right for hitting the ball over the back of the green!
atb

Here is the approach view of Number 11 at Wanango. Yes, it is a horseshoe approximately 3/4 of the way around the green.

BCowan

Thanks for posting Grosse Ile, one of the best collection of Ross greens i have played.  See you made it up for a GAM day. 

Richard Hetzel

Jekyll Island Pine Lakes (GA)

Windy Knoll GC (OH)

Richard Hetzel

Dunmaglas (MI)

Richard Hetzel

Thanks for posting Grosse Ile, one of the best collection of Ross greens i have played.  See you made it up for a GAM day. 

Yup! I join GAM every year (eventhough I live in Ohio) just so I can play in GAM days if my schedule allows...unfortunately, it did not this year.

Richard Hetzel

True North GC (Michigan)

Richard Hetzel

Elk Rapids GC (Ross, Michigan)

Richard Hetzel

Lochenheath GC (Michigan)

Richard Hetzel

Lost Dunes GC (Michigan, Tom Doak)

Richard Hetzel

Iron Valley (PA)

Richard Hetzel

Wintonbury Hills GC (CT)

Miami Valley GC (OH)

Richard Hetzel

Tower Ridge CC (CT)

Richard Hetzel

Great Dunes (Travis) Jekyll Island, GA

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back