News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Keith OHalloran

Florence SC
« on: March 08, 2014, 04:48:48 PM »
Looking for a public course near Florence SC that would be convenient to 95 on the drive to FL from NY.
Thanks in advance.

Cory Lewis

Re: Florence SC
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 04:54:08 PM »
The CC of South Carolina now has some public tee times available.  Nice Ellis Maples design, I think this would be your best option around Florence.  45 minutes North, Pinecrest in Lumberton, which currently has a thread on the front page, is another good option.
Instagram: @2000golfcourses
http://2000golfcourses.blogspot.com

jeffwarne

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 05:05:17 PM »
when?
"Let's slow the damned greens down a bit, not take the character out of them." Tom Doak
"Take their focus off the grass and put it squarely on interesting golf." Don Mahaffey

Keith OHalloran

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 05:13:20 PM »
Jeff,
It is a mutual acquaintance and tomorrow. Nothing like he last minute!  ;D

jeffwarne

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 05:15:41 PM »
Pinecrest seems like a good looking option in that case
"Let's slow the damned greens down a bit, not take the character out of them." Tom Doak
"Take their focus off the grass and put it squarely on interesting golf." Don Mahaffey

Sean_A

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 07:38:46 PM »
Skip golf.  Get over that river to Muscle Shoals and try to get into the Sound Studio.  Its one of those places I have wanted to see for many a year.

Ciao
New plays planned for 2024:Winterfield, Alnmouth, Camden, Palmetto Bluff Crossroads Course, Colleton River Dye Course  & Old Barnwell

Bill_McBride

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 09:15:29 PM »
Skip golf.  Get over that river to Muscle Shoals and try to get into the Sound Studio.  Its one of those places I have wanted to see for many a year.

Ciao

Er, isn't that in Alabama?

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back