News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Niall Hay

Niall Hay

Mark Bourgeois

Re: Donald Ross Course to be turned into cemetery
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 12:39:50 PM »
Czervik Construction won a no-bid contract: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/al-czervik/28/116/852
Charlotte. Daniel. Olivia. Josephine. Ana. Dylan. Madeleine. Catherine. Chase. Jesse. James. Grace. Emilie. Jack. Noah. Caroline. Jessica. Benjamin. Avielle. Allison.

Morgan Clawson

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 01:21:25 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Matthew Rose

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 02:16:53 PM »
I'll slap an injunction on them so fast it'll make their head spin.
American-Australian. Trackman Course Guy. Fatalistic sports fan. Drummer. Bass player. Father. Cat lover.

Mike Schott

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 02:22:53 PM »
Damn shame! I thought that the purchase by the Temple would have saved the course. I guess it wasn't a good investment. The truth is the course is on a nice piece of land but after decades of neglect there's little other than the routing left of Ross's design and from my short visit with the Head Pro, there were no plans for a renovation. The losers are the neighbors and the local residents who played the course at a fair rate.

Niall Hay

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 04:51:19 PM »
Damn shame! I thought that the purchase by the Temple would have saved the course. I guess it wasn't a good investment. The truth is the course is on a nice piece of land but after decades of neglect there's little other than the routing left of Ross's design and from my short visit with the Head Pro, there were no plans for a renovation. The losers are the neighbors and the local residents who played the course at a fair rate.

Mike, had you played it or been there recently?

Mike Schott

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2013, 09:45:17 AM »

Mike, had you played it or been there recently?

Hi Niall. I haven't played it in years and when I did the greens were barely discernible from the fairways. I went to see it a few months ago and spoke to the Pro for a few minutes who told me they spent a lot on maintenance equipment and although there was still some snow on the ground the tees and greens looked better than I remembered.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back