News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Alex Podlogar_Pinehurst Resort

Pinehurst Blog
« on: November 05, 2012, 11:29:02 AM »
I am a new poster here, but have read the site for a while. I am Alex Podlogar, the content and social media manager at Pinehurst Resort. Among my duties here, I've started a Resort blog, which can be found here:

http://pinehurstresort.wordpress.com/

I know it's been generously linked here in the past and I wanted to post to let you all know that I appreciate it very much. I hope you enjoy it, that you'll come back to it from time to time, and feel free to comment. There is a lot of content from the Resort (most recently, posts of an interview with Nick Faldo, as well as "Storytime with Sir Nick") that I think GCA readers might find entertaining and useful.

Many thanks.
Alex Podlogar
Content and Social Media Manager
Pinehurst Resort

Joe_Tucholski

Re: Pinehurst Blog
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 12:39:33 PM »
Alex, I enjoy the blog.  Good place to get some good information about the resort.  Especially like the posts about the the courses and practice facilities...unfortunately know you have to do the occasional spa or dining post.

hhuffines

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 05:33:32 PM »
Cool blog, I look forward to checking it often... How are the new greens on #1 doing?  Thanks!

Kris Shreiner

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 03:05:36 PM »
A warm GCA welcome Alex! I was just in Pinehurst for Richard Mandell's stellar Symposium for Affordable Golf and would have liked to meet  up with you. Had a blast playing the newish Thistle du putting green in a gale with a friend! I plan to attend the PGA Show in January so perhaps we can get together then. I'll IM you my contact details and we can chat.

Cheers,
Kris
"I said in a talk at the Dunhill Tournament in St. Andrews a few years back that I thought any of the caddies I'd had that week would probably make a good golf course architect. We all want to ask golfers of all abilities to get more out of their games -caddies do that for a living." T.Doak

Alex Podlogar_Pinehurst Resort

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 03:14:40 PM »
Kris,

'Preciate it. Please look me up anytime and we'll go roll a couple on Thistle Dhu.
Alex Podlogar
Content and Social Media Manager
Pinehurst Resort

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back