News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Pete_Pittock

Sagebrush Invite Sept 16-18
« on: June 07, 2011, 01:04:58 PM »
I will be at playing golf Sagebrush G&SC September 16-18 and have room for any GCAers any or all days. Please contact me if you would like to join me.

Please disregard replies 1-8  as they were for earlier 2011 trips (I recycle threads).
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 03:22:26 PM by Pete_Pittock »

Bob Jenkins

Re: Sagebrush June 14-16
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 01:33:52 PM »

Pete,

I am planning on being up there, likely for Friday and Saturday of that weekend. Probably will drive up Friday morning, play that afternoon, dinner at the Hideout and then play again Satureday morning. I will likely be taking along a guest. Hopefully we can play together.
If any other GCAers are interested, that would be great.
Bob

Jeff_Mingay

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 01:55:08 PM »
Would love to join you guys. I'm itchin' to get back out there to play this summer. But, I'm on the other side of the country at the moment!

Have fun :)
jeffmingay.com

Pete_Pittock

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 11:25:02 PM »
     Some hail, some rain, constant westerlies, pretty much jacket weather for all three days. 36 Tuesday, 36 Thursday. Wednesday I played in a eightsome i ran into a pro golfer I've known since he played collegiately at Oregon State. Mitch Gillis' bag sports the Sagebrush logo.
     I learned that a stretch limo can drive all the way to The Hideout, that there is a drink cart, I might carry a rake, their carts have club and ball washers, yardages are to the front of the green.
    The best comment I read in the guest book at the Hideout (a terrible place to watch Vancouver in the Stanley Cup finals) was a thabt I teed off on the 297 yd 13th, caught and released a 10 pound trout amd then drove to the green for an eagle putt. I'd have to look up the threads on best short 4s, but 13 has to be near the top of the list if you take in the whole experience and a well designed hole.
    I will try to get some more lead time before the next trip up. Again, GCAers please feel free to contact me and I'll se if our schedules can mesh up. I plan to head up at least two more times this year
pp

Pete_Pittock

Re: Sagebrush August 4-7
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 09:16:45 PM »
bumped and retitled for an early August trip. Plan on one or two more trips up to Sagebrush this August and September. If you would like to play there, please IM me and will see if we can schedule to fit both our calendars .
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 09:54:59 PM by Pete_Pittock »

Pete_Pittock

Re: Sagebrush Invite August 4-7
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 01:53:13 PM »
bumping to see if there ais anyone interested.

Carl Nichols

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 02:01:28 PM »
Very, very interested.

Very, very unable. 

Thanks for the gracious invite.

Ryan Admussen

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2011, 12:20:47 AM »
Will be there on the 6th and 7th with 3 others, look forward to seeing everybody.

Will anyone be doing dinner at the hideout on the 6th?

Pete_Pittock

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 10:53:21 PM »
Will be there on the 6th and 7th with 3 others, look forward to seeing everybody.

Will anyone be doing dinner at the hideout on the 6th?

Ryan,
I can't get anyone to bite. I'll join you, Mr Bob and the rest for dinner at the hideout. How about a wolf game?

Pete_Pittock

Re: Sagebrush Invite Sept 16-18
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2011, 03:19:26 PM »
Another invitation to the treehouse and lurkers. This will very likely be my last trip of the year. I am planning on driving up on Thursday, playing 36 a day Friday-Sunday, dinner at the Hideout on Friday and Saturday. Sunday will be play, lunch and drive home.  I believe there is a Tequila Tasting on Saturday.

Please ignore replies 1 thru 8 as this is the 3rd invite and those were earlier responses.

Kris Shreiner

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 06:57:43 PM »
Pete,

Thanks for the gracious invite. That looks like a special spot and I hope there will be a future opportunity to visit. Too jammed up with work at present. Enjoy your trip!

Cheers,
Kris 8)
"I said in a talk at the Dunhill Tournament in St. Andrews a few years back that I thought any of the caddies I'd had that week would probably make a good golf course architect. We all want to ask golfers of all abilities to get more out of their games -caddies do that for a living." T.Doak

Kalen Braley

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2011, 07:08:42 PM »
Ditto here Pete,

I'll be in Roslyn on that same weekend.  But I very much look forward to KP next spring!!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back