News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Nick Campanelli

Calling All Scorecards
« on: February 03, 2011, 02:47:31 PM »
Everyone,

I’ve recently started my own website (thecognizantgolfer.blogspot.com), a resource largely dedicated to providing insight into accessible routings around America’s Northeast.  Its in its infancy as I started in October and we are now buried under 5’ of snow up here in Boston….needless to say, more courses will be added this upcoming season whenever the snow finally melts.  

Another component of the site is The Scorecard Database, a collection from around the world that I’ve been building for 13 years (approx 1,600 scorecards to this point).  I’ve decided to share the collection online as another means for golfers to check out their favorite courses, or even a course they know little about.  

I’m posting here in an effort to build the collection further.  I figured everyone here has a home club or plays multiple courses in their immediate area…I’m asking anyone and everyone to send scorecards (and yardage books where possible) from their local clubs to help build this resource.  If willing, shoot me a PM and ill send you my address.  If you have questions, let me know as well.  Any help in growing the collection is greatly appreciated!        

I’ll likely refresh this thread when the weather is a bit warmer here in the States and most clubs are open for play.

Cheers,

Nick
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 03:12:40 PM by Nick Campanelli »
Landscape Architect  //  Golf Course Architect

PCCraig

Re: Calling All Scorecards
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 03:08:38 PM »
I'm assuming you're looking for blank scorecards?
H.P.S.

Nick Campanelli

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 03:10:04 PM »
Pat, Photoshop can fix any blemishes that come my way, that is unless you want to show off your round.  I'm not picky

« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 03:15:31 PM by Nick Campanelli »

Nick Campanelli

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 05:28:39 PM »
The homepage has been updated to show a alphabetized list of courses currently included in the collection.  Hopefully this makes the site a bit easier to navigate....for those looking to contribute.  This will be the last refresh for a few months. 

http://thecognizantgolfer.blogspot.com/p/scorecard-database.html

-Nick

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back