News:

Welcome to the Golf Club Atlas Discussion Group!

Please note, each user is approved by the Golf Club Atlas editorial staff. For any new inquiries, please contact us and we will be in contact.

Ben Stephens

Re: BUDA CUP VIII @ Pennard 2010: FINAL ITINERARY New
« Reply #225 on: September 21, 2010, 09:40:05 AM »
Dear BUDA guys,

I would like to say thanks for a great event and putting faces to names - what great characters to play with and discuss GCA with.  ;D.

Sean - thanks for organising this event and enabling us to get on Royal Porthcawl and Pennard. I must admit that the strengths of Pennard is growing on me each day. Porthcawl - it was great to go back there after a while and its still the best golf course in Wales in my eyes.

Mike and Tony - thanks for being great captains and putting into so much effort to try and pair everyone together - not an easy task.

The highlights of the event for me were -

Mike mistaking me for Wardo in the presentation at Porthcawl 'hey I'm not wearing a bow tie and my hair is not grey!'  :)

Ross McMurray's presentation - first class and very informative about the upcoming Ryder Cup.

Craig Disher's golfing ability to hit the ball straight all the time while having the club at 45 deg open at address  ???

Wardo's wardrobe collection - those black and white checked trousers were awesome

Mark Pearce's yellow attire and mojo band - is yellow a lucky colour for you Mark?

Joe Buehler's great dive over the wire fence at Pennard  to avoid a nasty electric shock in the nether regions that any footballer would be proud of his Superman manouvre!

Learning the American accent!

The cow in the middle of the fairway having a BIG crap which interrupted my opening tee shot at Pennard!

Really look forward to next year's BUDA. I look forward with ancipation on the announcement of next year's venue.

Cheers
BB

Will be back next year to play properly (Apologies to Mark Pearce and Robin Hiseman for playing so bad thanks to my bleedin' back)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 09:54:06 AM by Ben Stephens »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back