News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Melvyn Morrow

A Home with a View – N E England
« on: September 25, 2010, 07:02:28 AM »

Anyone for Tennis/? Or a quick 18 Holes, I can say quick here in the UK.

Got £950,000 for your own house in the middle of a golf course. Others courses close too.

http://www.findaproperty.com/displayprop.aspx?edid=00&salerent=0&pid=2736644

Although I think I would scrap the tennis court in place of a swimming pool with electric sliding roof.

Melvyn

Melvyn Morrow

Re: A Home with a View – N E England
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 07:06:02 AM »

Sorry, still can’t edit my posts, but should have said check out the Satellite Map of the location.

Melvyn

Mike Sweeney

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 07:49:07 AM »
Always figured Melvyn for more of a moat kind of guy!

Melvyn Morrow

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 08:19:03 AM »

Mike

Castle, no not me, that’s for the elitist in our society, nor do advocate the one in the photo but I believe this is where most of you guys live as you keeping talking about treehouse.

My problem is that I am just an ordinary bloke, who seems to care but that does not put me in the trees with the monkeys or in the Hall of our Lords and Masters. ;D

Just a thought, should the Environmentalist or Greens among us be riding carts, does that not create a larger carbon footprint on the golf course compared to a Walker? Perhaps that’s something for the treehouse to discuss – as I siad its just a thought. ;)

Melvyn 

Steve Lang

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 08:56:40 AM »
 8)  Mel,

That home inside the course appears to be a bit of classic Town and Country Planning in North Umberland, eh?  Is the course to the west also part of the package?

« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 09:03:07 AM by Steve Lang »
Inverness (Toledo, OH) cathedral clock inscription: "God measures men by what they are. Not what they in wealth possess.  That vibrant message chimes afar.
The voice of Inverness"

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back