News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Kalen Braley

Re: Pebble Beach Tee times
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2010, 08:33:57 AM »
I'd have to agree as well.

Value-wise, those two courses are on the bottom of the list in the MP area...and that is saying something because there are some very pricey courses in that area.

I'd take Pajaro Valley or PG in a hot second over either of those two.

Rick Sides

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2010, 11:25:06 AM »
500 bucks plus another 100 or so for a caddie for the one round?  Is a round at Pebble really worth $600.00.  I have not played Pebble but know a few folks that have played it with mixed reviews.  Some people said it is the best course they ever played and others said it is a muni course with ocean views.  I just wonder what someone who played it thinks.

Jordan Wall

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2010, 12:36:27 PM »
500 bucks plus another 100 or so for a caddie for the one round?  Is a round at Pebble really worth $600.00.  I have not played Pebble but know a few folks that have played it with mixed reviews.  Some people said it is the best course they ever played and others said it is a muni course with ocean views.  I just wonder what someone who played it thinks.

I think anyone who says anything about Pebble is muni-like needs a swift kick in the ass and should never be allowed to play golf again.  Golf snobs at their finest.

Pebble is awesome, absolutely worth the money once, beyond that I can understand not wanting to fork over that much for a round again.  But, Pebble is not to be missed.  It's fantastic.

Peter Galea

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2010, 12:47:04 PM »
  But, Pebble is not to be missed.  It's fantastic.

Especially with a little wind.
"chief sherpa"

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back