News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

George Pazin

GTK - your input requested
« on: February 26, 2010, 04:28:17 PM »
Hello everyone. I've had a (surprisingly) crazy work week, so I haven't had time to iron out the GTK schedule, but I thought I'd just ask quickly for input from everyone. I need to follow up with some folks before I start another thread.

It seems as though most are interested in continuing the series; if you're not, please send me a private message with your concerns/complaints, or post 'em here if you feel comfortable.

If you have suggestions as to what I/we can do to improve things, by all means, please share. If you have suggestions for future participants, either post 'em here, or send me a message, if you prefer.

Thanks. I'll hang up and listen to your responses.

-----

If you're new or haven't seen the threads, click HERE to what we're talking about.
Big drivers and hot balls are the product of golf course design that rewards the hit one far then hit one high strategy.  Shinny showed everyone how to take care of this whole technology dilemma. - Pat Brockwell, 6/24/04

Anthony Gray

Re: GTK - your input requested
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 04:36:19 PM »

What makes golf great is the land it is played on (architecture) and the people that play it (GCAers..etc). The Get To Know series is one of the best things about this site. I would love to have dinner with enyone on this site. Keep them coming Ge0rge.These threads are vital to the site and speak well of what makes golf a gentelmans game.Thanks for your contribution.

Anthony

Anthony Gray

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 04:44:07 PM »

Suggesions
  The no brainer...............TOM PAUL.
 Tom Huckaby
 Eric Smith
 Mac Plumert
 Bogey Hendren
 Gary Slatter
 Damon DiGeorgio
 John Mayhugh
 Bill McBride.....again...he is now GOD
 Peter Wagner
 David Stamm
 Mike Benham
 Bob Huntley
 Pete pittock
 Ed Oden
 ETC........................Keep 'em coming George.

Thanks for your input to the site.

ARG

Sean_A

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 05:53:31 PM »
Hello everyone. I've had a (surprisingly) crazy work week, so I haven't had time to iron out the GTK schedule, but I thought I'd just ask quickly for input from everyone. I need to follow up with some folks before I start another thread.

It seems as though most are interested in continuing the series; if you're not, please send me a private message with your concerns/complaints, or post 'em here if you feel comfortable.

If you have suggestions as to what I/we can do to improve things, by all means, please share. If you have suggestions for future participants, either post 'em here, or send me a message, if you prefer.

Thanks. I'll hang up and listen to your responses.

-----

If you're new or haven't seen the threads, click HERE to what we're talking about.

George

I think the series has been a tremendous success - cheers.  The one guy I would like to see profiled is Philip Gawith. 

Ciao 
New plays planned for 2024:Winterfield & Hartlepool

Anthony Gray

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 06:00:39 PM »

Does anyone have the Pedigree of Melvyn Morrow?

ARG

Michael Taylor

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2010, 06:32:34 AM »

Suggesions
  The no brainer...............Michael Taylor
 Tom Paul
 Tom Huckaby
 Eric Smith
 Mac Plumert
 Bogey Hendren
 Gary Slatter
 Damon DiGeorgio
 John Mayhugh
 Bill McBride.....again...he is now GOD
 Peter Wagner
 David Stamm
 Mike Benham
 Bob Huntley
 Pete pittock
 Ed Oden
 ETC........................Keep 'em coming George.

Thanks for your input to the site.

ARG

I agree.  ;D

Seriously, the GTK threads are wonderful. It gives us a good impression of who the person is in real life.

Pup

Melvyn Morrow

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2010, 08:11:49 AM »
Does anyone have the Pedigree of Melvyn Morrow?

No but after eating PAL (enriched by marrowbone jelly) my nose is black and wet and I have a tendency to run on all fours, not to be confused with a four ball, lick my golf balls (wife is fascinated by this) and sexually attack any free leg in my vicinity. I also have a propensity to Volvo Estates for some reason – to explain see clip taken in my younger years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq4KeeQrfIo&NR=1

Pedigree indeed, I may like pussy but I do not chase cats. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPZVrmJ2HH8

I am not a Number (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JewlGsYxs ) I am not an animal, I am a person

Melvyn

PS Not a cart in sight either

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back