News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

JSlonis

Interesting question Richard,

Which is more difficult?  Hooking up with Jennifer Aniston or getting a membership at ANGC?   ;D

Jud, I think the better question is, if I had to choose between a night with Aniston OR a round at ANGC, which one would I choose.

I would have to think long and hard about that one...

I wouldn't have to think about that at all.  Augusta National without a doubt, no question, hands down, not even a close call!

That said, my # 1 would be Shinnecock.

Tim Leahy

SFCC
Valley Club
MPCC

Welcome back Huck and look out for the Irish and the Waves to wack your UOJ and UKeiraKnightly boys this year!
I love golf, the fightin irish, and beautiful women depending on the season and availability.

jonathan_becker

This is too hard for me to make up my mind, but I'm gonna agree with Slonis here.

When I first saw the 95 US Open on television, I had only been playing golf for a year and my head nearly exploded with what I was viewing. I never knew a course like that could exist!  That Open was my intro to golf that wasn't completely lined with trees.  15 years later and knowing much more about golf courses than I did in 95 and I'm still overly impressed.

So, my answer is Shinnecock.

Tom Huckaby

Gib:

I have never been more proudly identified.  Hell yes, I play this game for the challenge and enjoyment; and I can't imagine anywhere I've yet to play where each would be better fuflilled than at Augusta.  I could give a rat's ass what they do it; it's the home of the Masters, and it looks very very fun to play.  So well said friend; sign me up, get us those tee times.  You can walk and study as I play, then we'll BOTH play Chechessee.  We'lll then debate over several drinks who had the most fun that day.

;D

BTW, I suck now too (ask a few GCAers who played with me recently).  But the day I quit trying to play, preferring to study, is the day I take up tiddlywinks.  It's a sport... a game... not a study piece.   My life goal is to be Bob Huntley... if you want to be Tom Paul, more power to you (no offense if you're reading Tom!).
 ;D

Jim - tell said member to send me an invite.

;D
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 09:41:43 AM by Tom Huckaby »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back