News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike_Cirba

Re: Caption Contest
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2008, 02:46:08 PM »
Eureka Rudolph!

I believe we've stumbled upon the legendary GACAFF fortress.

My lord...all these years I thought Tom Paul was just a children's fantasy!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 03:13:05 PM by MikeCirba »

Joe Hancock

« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2008, 02:50:00 PM »
"Yeah, keep posing - your routing sucks and you got no eye for detail, and I could sh-t out better hazards in my sleep. But keep posing..."

Beautiful....mind if I use this out in the field, so to speak?
" What the hell is the point of architecture and excellence in design if a "clever" set up trumps it all?" Peter Pallotta, June 21, 2016

"People aren't picking a side of the fairway off a tee because of a randomly internally contoured green ."  jeffwarne, February 24, 2017

Tom Yost

« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2008, 03:03:54 PM »
"Well what do you think fella?"

"I'd keep playing...I don't think the heavy stuff is going to come down for quite a while."

Kyle gets my vote!   :D

Evan Fleisher

« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2008, 03:09:17 PM »
This thread is absolutely priceless!  ;D

...has to go down as a late-season potential for Post Of The Year.
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 12.2. Have 24 & 21 year old girls and wife of 27 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

Joe Hancock

« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2008, 03:13:18 PM »
"Hey, Rudy, I think this place is restricted, so don't tell 'em you're a Caribou."

;D
" What the hell is the point of architecture and excellence in design if a "clever" set up trumps it all?" Peter Pallotta, June 21, 2016

"People aren't picking a side of the fairway off a tee because of a randomly internally contoured green ."  jeffwarne, February 24, 2017

Sam Maryland

« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2008, 03:15:31 PM »
Any caption ideas for this cartoon...

..."This fat ass better know to tip me half the caddy fee which is $60 making it a total of $90.  If he doesn't, I am going to call him a Peeler to his face and shame him for life and then he'll go on GCA and talk about how I am no better than Squeegee Guy Bum."

lol.  figured someone would get around to the topic.  funny.

Mike_Cirba

« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2008, 04:16:04 PM »

Frankly sick and tired of reading the words "too many bunkers...too many bunkers" over and over throughout the year, Santa was heard sarcastically chortling and chuckling those exact words to himself after leaving the world's first "All Sand Bunker" golf course at the naughty Arble residence.

Rudolph, who forgot the rake and instantly realized how his antlers were going to be used, was suddenly much less amused by Claus's prank.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 04:33:46 PM by MikeCirba »

Carl Nichols

« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2008, 06:09:09 PM »
"Don't worry Rudolph, haven't seen one yet, but we'll find a funny caption out here somewhere"
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 06:17:15 PM by Carl Nichols »

Dean Paolucci

« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2008, 06:47:23 PM »
Surrrrre........now you tell me you want me to go back to the sleigh for the sky caddie you lazy bastard!
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."  --  Mark Twain

Jay Flemma

« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2008, 06:51:27 PM »
"Hey, Rudy, I think this place is restricted, so don't tell 'em you're a Caribou."

Brilliant!  My vote is for shivas:)

Kyle and Brad Tufts for second.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 06:53:17 PM by Jay Flemma »

Scott_Burroughs

« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2008, 08:35:59 PM »
Santa, you're the present king.....can't you at least get a double-strap carry bag?  I'm partial to the Ping Hoofer....

Bart Bradley

« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2008, 09:03:51 PM »
"Hey Rudolph, it looks like John Kavanaugh just got his hole in one...cross him off the list"

Cory Brown

« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2008, 11:51:31 PM »
3-wood won't hurt ya.  It might fuck up your score, but it won't hurt ya.

Jeff Fortson

« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2008, 12:21:41 AM »
"So I jump ship in the Arcitic Ocean and I make my way over to the North Pole and I get on as a looper at a course over there in the Arctic Circle.  A looper, you know, a caddy.  Pro jock.  So I tell them I'm a pro jock and who do you think they give me?  Ole Saint Nick himself.  The flowing red suit, the jolly cheer, the beard.  Striking. 

So I'm on the first tee with the Saint and I give him the driver and he hauls off and whacks one.  Big hitter, Ole Saint Nick.  Long.  Into a 10,000 inch crevasse right at the base of this iceberg.  You know what Santa says? 

'Ho, ho, ho Merry Christmas.' 

So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me and I say,

'Hey Santa! Hey! How about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?' 

And he says,

'Oh, uh, there won't be any money... but when you wake up on Christmas morning you will receive total understanding of the One-Plane Swing.' 

So I got that going for me, which is nice." 
#nowhitebelt

Kevin_Reilly

« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2008, 12:26:38 AM »
Why does Santa have right and left-handed clubs?  Is Santa Mac O'Grady?
"GOLF COURSES SHOULD BE ENJOYED RATHER THAN RATED" - Tom Watson

Rob Rigg

« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2008, 01:59:11 AM »
"Hey Santa, what kind of panzie uses an umbrella in the snow, huh?
Seriously dude, you're from the freakin' North Pole and you use an umbrella because it's snowing?

What bugs dude?

And by the way old man, you can't see sh!t, I've been telling you that the ball sliced instead of hooked and here we are wandering across the Arctic in the wrong direction.

I'm going to blow a snot rocket on you in about 5 seconds . . . and by the way. Since you suck so bad, can we take the sunday bag next time? You're like a 50 handicap and you make we drag this big tour bag around with 10 clubs and a freakin' umbrella in the winter! What the F else do you have in here, Mrs. Claus.

O yeah fatty, a little sidenote, Prancer could kick your ass in a match. That's right, a chick reindeer could dog you on the snow links.

I only tote your bag so I can be the head reindeer at the front of the sleigh so Donner doesn't deuce on me mid-flight . . . poor Cupid eats chocolate every block or two, poor bastard. It's all those carrots and muslix that kids leave out. A real shame about his digestive system . . .

Hey old man, you find your V1 yet? Feckin' donkey . . . "
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 02:02:30 AM by Rob Rigg »

Jeff Fortson

« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2008, 05:29:02 AM »

I only tote your bag so I can be the head reindeer at the front of the sleigh so Donner doesn't deuce on me mid-flight . . . poor Cupid eats chocolate every block or two, poor bastard. It's all those carrots and muslix that kids leave out. A real shame about his digestive system . . .

That is funny.

Jeff F.
#nowhitebelt

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back