News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tom Naccarato

Taking a page out of the Alec Baldwin, Robert Altman and Roman Polanski book of escaping the politics--and maybe even some cases--law enforcement officials.....This weekend, Novemeber 8th, 2008, Mr. David Stamm and myself in A.C. Cowlings/Orethal James Simpson fashion, are contemplating a trip, an escape to Tijuana CC to see what is left of WILLIAM PARK BELL'S dramatic work there. (You know, the place which is always credited to MacKenzie, who probably did visit there for some booze and broads and some horse racing....)

If any of you should want to join us either to play golf or leave the country so we can see John McCain and Sarah Palin ruin it from across the border, should the black boxes and Diebolt do there job, feel free to contact me via IM.

BE THERE! BE THERE! BE THERE!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 03:57:57 PM by Tom Naccarato »

Lou_Duran

TN,

I am game.  Depending when, every other Monday, I suspect Pete Lavallee would go to.

Hope all is well,

Lou

Tom Naccarato

Lou,
Great to see you want to move also if the Black Box voting goes as planned! I made my vote. I don't figure it will count but who knows, there's always 2012!

Seriously, the more the merrier. Come one, come all. Jay, You too. We could always use a good laugh you and I. Lets all go to T.J.!

David Stamm

Tom, we need to set the times, if this is a for sure thing.........
"The object of golf architecture is to give an intelligent purpose to the striking of a golf ball."- Max Behr

Tom Naccarato

Go ahead and make it a foursome.

Lou_Duran

Will there be a realtor there as well as someone from Imigracion de Mejico?

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back