News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tim Bert

One nice thing about the Pacific Dunes thread is that I'm learning where my few remaining gaps in photo coverage exist.  For most of the front nine I can cover the course pretty sufficiently with my own photos.  I am shocked when looking back at my 200+ photos of the course that I can't put my finger on any from the lower 9th fairway or green.

Do I enjoy the hole the least because I have no photos to look back on and I therefore remember it the least fondly, or do I have the fewest photos because I enjoy it the least and subconsciously don't think to take photos there?  Maybe it is actually because I've played the hole better than most on the course and when I'm playing better I tend to forget to snag a photo.  Whatever the reason, I'm lacking the photos.

If you have any that you could email to me (I have an email icon included in my posts) I would greatly appreciate it and I will credit you with the photo when I put up the post on #9.  ETA for #9 to be posted is Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks!

Tim Bert

Bump for the weekday crowd since most of the folks commenting on the bigger thread aren't weekend GCAers.

Brad Tufts

Without looking myself...perhaps Frank Pont's architecture pictures website?
So I jump ship in Hong Kong....

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back