News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

ANTHONYPIOPPI

Attention TOM MACWOOD
« on: August 20, 2007, 04:40:18 PM »
Tom,

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. The fate of the Western World depends on you... nor not.

Cheers,

Anthony

Apioppi@earthlink.net

TEPaul

Re:Attention TOM MACWOOD
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 05:47:48 PM »
"The fate of the Western World depends on you..."

Anthony:

I guess this must mean it has something to do with the Arts and Crafts Movement, huh? It seems like TM thinks the A/C Movement was the primary influence on Western Civilization if not the entire scope of human kind.  ;)

ed_getka

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 01:36:06 PM »

Anthony:

I guess this must mean it has something to do with the Arts and Crafts Movement, huh? It seems like TM thinks the A/C Movement was the primary influence on Western Civilization if not the entire scope of human kind.  ;)

You just can't help yourself can you? You already drove the guy off the site, give it a rest already.
"Perimeter-weighted fairways", The best euphemism for containment mounding I've ever heard.

Tony_Muldoon

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 05:30:25 PM »

Anthony:

You just can't help yourself can you? You already drove the guy off the site, give it a rest already.

Thanks for saying what needed saying Ed.  The thin vein of humour about A&C was long ago exhausted...
Let's make GCA grate again!

ANTHONYPIOPPI

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 06:55:31 PM »
Ed,

Thanks for clarifying. I wasn't sure what TEPaul's comment meant. His cheapshot -- like all the others posted on this site --  is completely needless and nothing more than mean-spirited, self-righteous crap.

The good news is that Tom Macwood ignored the comment has been kind enough to respond to my request.

Tony

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back