News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

John Kavanaugh

Re:When does conditioning become a major consideration ?
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2006, 08:35:33 PM »
I love great conditioning...Just another notch in my idiot gun.

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2006, 08:37:25 PM »
Let the idiot rant...I'd rather have a great super than a great pro or chef or tennis coach or swimming and diving guy...somebody stop me..

T_MacWood

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2006, 09:33:01 PM »
1. Great Chef
2a. Great Asian Masseuse
2b. Great Super
3. Great Diving Guy
4. Great Pro
5. Great Tennis Coach

David Mulle

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2006, 12:31:33 AM »
It is interesting that two people have mentioned Apache Stronghold because that is the only course where the conditioning became a major consideration for me.  That is saying something since I grew up playing public courses.

The whole time I was playing AS (in early June) I was frustrated because the approaches to all of the greens were so wet that I felt the course did not play as it was intended.  The next day I played Talking Stick and I couldn't help but wonder how great it would have been to play AS under similar conditions.

I played the Black course before the conditions improved but I never felt that those conditions impacted play in the same way that the AS conditions did.

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2006, 12:39:13 AM »
David,

I'm curious,  why did you play Apache Stronghold.  Please tell me you didn't drive that miserable drive and play that miserable course because of something you read on this site.  Please tell me you are not an Arizonian...I can't fathom why you made the trip...Unless you are a fan of this board that is..

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back