News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike_Sweeney

Re:Where are you playing this weekend???
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2006, 06:04:49 AM »
Played in, but did not win The Green Plaid which was held at Green Valley CC in Newport RI. Actually I was low gross, but that does not really matter in this tournament.

http://home.comcast.net/~greenplaid/gpi.htm

Last year's winner proudly wearing The Plaid.

Steve Lapper

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2006, 09:44:25 AM »
Spent hours digging gardens today.

With any luck I'll head over to see Lederach tomorrow.

Mike,

I'd love to hear your impressions of Lederach. I played it last fall w/KBM and eagerly look forward to your thoughts.

As for play this weekend, all Garden State!! I am sated...27 very special holes amid the Pinelands of NJ, along with tonight's season-ending episode of NJ's other #1 entertainment...ahhhhh!!!....off to listen to wailing young'ns today..
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 09:45:07 AM by Steve Lapper »
The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking."--John Kenneth Galbraith

Brian_Sleeman

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2006, 10:42:30 AM »
along with tonight's season-ending episode of NJ's other #1 entertainment...

Been waiting for that tonight myself...perfect weather, a great golf course played twice, and capping it off with the finale of The Sopranos.  Nice weekend.

Bill Gayne

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2006, 04:31:58 PM »
On saturday, I played 15 holes on the Golden Horseshoe Gold Course and then mercifully the rains came. I was four down and about to take a press.

Today I went out on the Golden Horseshoe Spotswood course with my seven and nine year old boys. The Spotswood is a nine-holer that is six par threes, two par fours, and a short par five. My nine year old had two legitimate double bogeys which he was pretty excited about. :)

Jason Hines

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2006, 04:34:11 PM »
Hi Gene,

That is correct, #13.  The bunker used to be about chest high until this winter when they made it more shallow.  Shadow is my home course, I do like it there except for the reasons mentioned above.  The best part is that a 4 some can walk in under 4 hours on a Sat and Sun morning which is hard to do in Omaha.

J.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back