News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Steve_Roths

Sebonack Rounds This Year?
« on: May 25, 2006, 12:36:02 PM »
I believe there are fewer than 100 members and you must play with a member.  From all the hype will this place look like Bethpage this year?  Or will there be a lot of looking through the hedges?

Robert Emmons

Re:Sebonack Rounds This Year?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 12:37:15 PM »
My understanding is that they are not opening for full play untill August 17th...RHE

redanman

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 12:37:17 PM »
Bethpage had  > 260,000 rounds on all courses last year, the red had 80k the black about 60k.

Yikes!

Actually I find it amazing how little activity there is in the parking lot at Bethpage relative to the courses' congestion and how many bodies are actually out there at any given moment.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 12:42:33 PM by BillV aka redanmanŽ »

Tom_Doak

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 09:55:42 PM »
Steve R:  If you wangle your way onto National, you can get a decent peek at the 1st, 8th and 9th holes at Sebonack over the property line (and the maintenance building, too).

I will try to take some guests in August (including America's most beloved) but I don't get to hang in the Hamptons for that long.

Garland Bayley

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 10:07:38 PM »
Great Tom! I am looking forward to Ran's review!  :)
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Doug Siebert

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2006, 11:33:43 PM »
Damn it would sure be nice to be on Tom's short list for that day.

Hey Tom, do you need anyone to keep your lawn mowed and car washed while you are flying around the world this summer? ;D
My hovercraft is full of eels.

LenBum

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2006, 08:26:49 PM »
I heard that the club is having an opening day tournament sometime in August. I'm pretty sure Tom will be there along with Jack. I caddied for a Sebonack member today and he said it opened for play today.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back