News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Garland Bayley

Re:tree gates
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2006, 07:43:32 PM »
I have updated the table of collected information with information posted today. However, I am still researching Medinah to follow up on Jeff's message.
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Garland Bayley

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2006, 08:02:47 PM »
My first round of golf was at Medinah, so I always kind of liked tree gates. I recall the seventh on the ladies course in particular, because it was a narrow chute, but opened to a wide fw.
I assume the ladies course is #2. The Medinah website is about the least helpful of those I've looked at for this. But I suppose they don't have to do a lot of marketing to attract attention.
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Garland Bayley

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2006, 11:52:38 AM »
I've hit 5 iron into the green and over the trees.
Is it really a gate if you play over it? :)

Hehe, surely you've hopped some fences in your time.  ;)
I thought sure I would see some big OT this morning about Penn State being Orange Bowl champions. I guess Kyle must be too hung over.  :)  ;)  :D  ;D

Kyle Harris

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2006, 12:35:15 PM »
I've hit 5 iron into the green and over the trees.
Is it really a gate if you play over it? :)

Hehe, surely you've hopped some fences in your time.  ;)
I thought sure I would see some big OT this morning about Penn State being Orange Bowl champions. I guess Kyle must be too hung over.  :)  ;)  :D  ;D

If Maalox can cause a hangover...  :) :P

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back