News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike Nuzzo

Don Mahaffey Super Dad Again!!
« on: December 19, 2005, 01:12:32 AM »
I don't know how, but tonight Don found a post where his expertise was requested ... he has been very busy lately.

Don is a proud papa for the fourth time!!

Sarah was born Saturday Dec. 17th at 2:23pm.
Sarah's brother Ryan 12, and sisters Elyse 10 and Anna 4 are pleased as punch.

Congratulations Don!

Cheers
Thinking of Bob, Rihc, Bill, George, Neil, Dr. Childs, & Tiger.

Joe Hancock

Re:Don Mahaffey Super Dad Again!!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 07:03:35 AM »
Just another reason why I hold Don in high regard. He's still making babies, while, at the same age, I 've taken the easy road and only do grandbabies now!

Congrats to Don and Dee and little siblings!

Joe
" What the hell is the point of architecture and excellence in design if a "clever" set up trumps it all?" Peter Pallotta, June 21, 2016

"People aren't picking a side of the fairway off a tee because of a randomly internally contoured green ."  jeffwarne, February 24, 2017

RJ_Daley

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 09:35:42 AM »
Hey Joe, looks like Don is one guy that really has his NPK, ph, and trace minerals program in order! ;D

What's your secret Donnie, giberillic acid and volcanic sand?  Congrats! ;D 8)
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

George Pazin

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 10:46:53 AM »
Way to go, Don, couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

BTW, for anyone who hasn't met Don, his swing is as sweet as his knowledge of greenkeeping is deep - and that's saying something.

:)
Big drivers and hot balls are the product of golf course design that rewards the hit one far then hit one high strategy.  Shinny showed everyone how to take care of this whole technology dilemma. - Pat Brockwell, 6/24/04

Troy Alderson

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 12:50:36 PM »
I guess for those that want a big family, ORGANIC is the way to go.  Way to set a great example Don.

Troy

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back