News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tommy Williamsen

Re: Elkridge Club
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2019, 11:05:33 AM »
It has been 25 years or so since I played Elkridge. It is a great old club and course. Oddly the only holes I rememb er are 6&7, because they were so different from the other holes. I thought they had been redesigned again to fit more with Raynor's style. Is that true?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 08:43:10 PM by Tommy Williamsen »
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Jim Franklin

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2019, 02:13:04 PM »
It has been 25 years or so since I played Elkridge. It is a great old club and course. Oddly the only holes I rememb er are 6&7, because they were so different from the other holes I thought they had been redesigned again to fit more with Raynor's style. Is that true?

Six has changed over the years. The play now is to bomb a driver/3wood way right for a wedge to the green. Still not a good hole, but improved. Seven is basically the same. Tight driving hole with a decent green.
Mr Hurricane

Michael Marzec

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2022, 03:24:38 PM »
Bumping this thread back to life. Might be at this club this summer for a business event. If I go, I'd look to squeeze in a round. Hard to pass up a Raynor. Have there been any updates/changes to the course since the last posts in 2019?
"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite. And furthermore, always carry a small snake." - W.C. Fields

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back